No announcement yet.

What's it like to have a girlfriend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
    sometimes it's a lot of drama, and sometimes it a lot of good feelings involved.
    Is it worth it? yes.

But you reaally really gotta learn to pick your women right
    I love your avi... ciudad Mexico D.F. My wife loves this puto Mexican actor.. gael garcia bernal.... I want to beat the beauty out of him... my wife loves him...

I’m f vcked..

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
      Respect. I have Mexican blood coursing through my black veins and because of that, my black cum courses through alotta Mexican vag.
      That's no condom.

Wit a squad of hombres watching and waiting for their turn. I go, then one hombre goes, then I go again, then another hombre goes, then I go in again, then a family member gets in there, then I finish her off. Splack that shit while I'm diarrheaing from the other end all over the floor after binge drinking the water and screaming for more.

Comment

• having a girlfriend ain't going to improve your life dramatically, it can even make things worse for you... you need to work on yourself first. lift up ypur self esteem go get a hobby. Gain some passions, learn to live life feeling like you don't need ANYBODY, and then suddenly all them b1tchez gon chase you like its a game of hide n go seek and you trying to hide....

stop obsessing over finding someone and go find yourself...

Comment

Respect. I have Mexican blood coursing through my black veins and because of that, my black cum courses through alotta Mexican vag.
          You keep deep drilling, I got your back, my g grandmother Angelita Jackson, a black woman, won the Herat og my great grand father... she converted to Judaism... I got no time for lil Bish azz racists.... when I go to Mexico.... people love me... find my name here..

http://www.handsontokyo.org/jp/volun...d/81/ec_id/565

Paul mata.

I spent a few weeks there, Fukushima, looking for skeletal remains...

I’m a king og Jewish kings...

My critics.. can’t post anything verifiable... my wife will tell you, and others, my husband is crazy, rock solid...

Think deep,,peace homie

I’m ready to go back to prison, or die defending mine..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            You keep deep drilling, I got your back, my g grandmother Angelita Jackson, a black woman, won the Herat og my great grand father... she converted to Judaism... I got no time for lil Bish azz racists.... when I go to Mexico.... people love me... find my name here..

http://www.handsontokyo.org/jp/volun...d/81/ec_id/565

Paul mata.

I spent a few weeks there, Fukushima, looking for skeletal remains...

I’m a king og Jewish kings...

My critics.. can’t post anything verifiable... my wife will tell you, and others, my husband is crazy, rock solid...

Think deep,,peace homie

I’m ready to go back to prison, or die defending mine..
            You and I gotta unite and fuck up the lives of Pretty boy and Georges.

Comment

You and I gotta unite and fuck up the lives of Pretty boy and Georges.
              Let’s do it in Mexico.. we eat tacos at franc, across the street from Costco....

I’m in.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
                To the guys here who have had girlfriends before, what is it like to be with a female on an intimate relationship basis where she is your girl?

Please describe in detail what it's like to have a girlfriend.
                idk lol lololol

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  you know that feeling when you dont have any money?

picture that and someone nagging at you at the same time

Cannot get realer than this

You do her shyt
                  She tells you her problems
                  She spends your money
                  She wants all of your time

Comment

• I really wish you'd stop tagging me in every one of your god awful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Have you asked any women out? If the answer is "no," then you have no one to blame but your self. If you want a girlfriend you need to take action.
                      Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      This right here. Closed mouths don’t get fed punchr.
                      How?______

Comment

Working...
                      X