No announcement yet.

Spence Sons Bud's Resume and Career Choices At Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    No he doesn't Kool, lmao. Algeri the former JWW lost badly to Pac, and Horn beat Pac. Spence was drunk talking out of his ass like we all do when we're drunk lmao. Loma's fans have to put Bud down. Loma lost to Salido so Buds resume stinks to them lmao. Now why did I mention Loma. You'll see in a few lol.
    Algieri may have lost badly to Pac, but he went the distance.

And, Algieri gave Amir Khan all he could handle.

Contrast that to some of Bud's scalps- Postol just got worked by Josh Taylor who has all of 12 fights, while Prograis sparked out Indongo faster than Bud did. Look at Gamboa's career after Bud.

Peterson is also on Spence's resume. Check how he did vs Swift. Sammy Vargas lasted 4 rounds with Errol, went 7 with Danny Garcia and just went 12 with Khan AFTER Spence.

Errol has a point. His resume is as good or better, just with less belts attached. Belts Arum is good at getting his fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Algieri may have lost badly to Pac, but he went the distance.

And, Algieri gave Amir Khan all he could handle.

Contrast that to some of Bud's scalps- Postol just got worked by Josh Taylor who has all of 12 fights, while Prograis sparked out Indongo faster than Bud did. Look at Gamboa's career after Bud.

Peterson is also on Spence's resume. Check how he did vs Swift. Sammy Vargas lasted 4 rounds with Errol, went 7 with Danny Garcia and just went 12 with Khan AFTER Spence.

Errol has a point. His resume is as good or better, just with less belts attached. Belts Arum is good at getting his fighters.
      Errol doesn’t have a point because Algeri lost to Pac badly. Horn beat Pac. Khan can’t be used as any measuring stick. Both guys beating Indongo was impressive...doesn’t matter who did it faster. Peterson fought Danny tough, and many think that Felix Diaz beat Peterson. And Brook fought GG and then fought Spence. To me Spence has one decent win and that was tainted by GG stopping Brook. Brook had to struggle to make 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Errol doesn’t have a point because Algeri lost to Pac badly. Horn beat Pac. Khan can’t be used as any measuring stick. Both guys beating Indongo was impressive...doesn’t matter who did it faster. Peterson fought Danny tough, and many think that Felix Diaz beat Peterson. And Brook fought GG and then fought Spence. To me Spence has one decent win and that was tainted by GG stopping Brook. Brook had to struggle to make 147.
        Brook didn't struggle to make 147 anymore than he had his whole career. He was interviewed at the Khan-Vargas fight last Saturday and says he has no problem making 147 again for a future Khan fight. The weight excuse connected to Golovkin was just that, an excuse- and one with zero merit. Brook took more punishment against Porter than he did vs Golovkin, fractured eye excepted.

If your argument about Algieri vs Pac depends on a what Pac did vs Horn, you have lost this argument. Everyone knows Pac won that fight and did so clearly. It was actually a worse robbery than the first Bradley fight, which at least makes sense on a certain strange level.

The point that is being made is that Bud's resume is kinda trash. Spence has faced and beat guys that have been in and equitted themselves well against a much higher grade of competition than Bud's best wins. Bud's highlights are getting beaten by 12 fight fighters and unproven prospects in a manner comparable to what Bud did. You do not see that with Spence, but rather, quite the opposite.

Comment

I'm not that much into the "He beat him and he beat him and he troubled him so therefore this win is better than that win" type of talk but Spence is out here like "My resume is awesome I beat Chris Algieri" and that is rather comical. The Lamont Peterson win was just whatever too. He won in good fashion but Peterson was a spent bullet.

I think Spence knows Crawford is a better fighter and that the public knows it too so he's trying to put shame on his name talking down his opposition but in reality Spence has had the weakest schedule of any recent pound for pound entrant. I also don't see much about him or his fans talking about weaknesses of Crawford's that can be exploited. He's just running with the old narrative of brainwash people about resumes and that will get people behind me.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            Brook didn't struggle to make 147 anymore than he had his whole career. He was interviewed at the Khan-Vargas fight last Saturday and says he has no problem making 147 again for a future Khan fight. The weight excuse connected to Golovkin was just that, an excuse- and one with zero merit. Brook took more punishment against Porter than he did vs Golovkin, fractured eye excepted.

If your argument about Algieri vs Pac depends on a what Pac did vs Horn, you have lost this argument. Everyone knows Pac won that fight and did so clearly. It was actually a worse robbery than the first Bradley fight, which at least makes sense on a certain strange level.

The point that is being made is that Bud's resume is kinda trash. Spence has faced and beat guys that have been in and equitted themselves well against a much higher grade of competition than Bud's best wins. Bud's highlights are getting beaten by 12 fight fighters and unproven prospects in a manner comparable to what Bud did. You do not see that with Spence, but rather, quite the opposite.
            My argument never depends on any one thing. It comes at face value! Buds whole resume is tons better than Spence’s overall. As a WW Spence has two former JWWs as his best wins. Peterson was just about washed, and Algeri’s best win is a robbery over the Russian at 140. And Pac Horn wasn’t a robbery except to Pacs fans. To me Spence’s resume is trash. Hot gabbage not garbage.

And your opinion of Loma’s highlights??? Lmao hahahahahahaha lol.

Comment

Working...
            X