Parker vs Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
    I'm still waiting for Parker to "clear out the division"
    Yeah except i never said that, are you on the crack now superhans? i know its not bluepeter but that stuff is very moreish pal.

I think you're referring to the prediction i made when i said Parker would be the first ever HW champion from NZ and would meet AJ for a HW unification, when they were both 13-0 prospects that hadnt beaten anyone inside the top 50+

Comment

I got Parker, barely, but what is the point of this fight?

I thought Whyte was fighting Ortiz for a shot at Wilder or Pulev for another shot at Joshua. Not saying this isn't a decent fight but how does it make sense to take this fight over the other two alternatives?

Comment

I'm going with Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          I got Parker, barely, but what is the point of this fight?

I thought Whyte was fighting Ortiz for a shot at Wilder or Pulev for another shot at Joshua. Not saying this isn't a decent fight but how does it make sense to take this fight over the other two alternatives?
          the point is that it's a good fuking fight?

Who cares about Poolev? What has he done since getting splattered by Klitschko? A close decision vs Chisora and Kevin Johnson?

Ortiz got KTFO and rejected the Whyte fight. He needs to shut his mouth like the wilder fangirls.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Who cares about Poolev? What has he done since getting splattered by Klitschko? A close decision vs Chisora and Kevin Johnson?

Ortiz got KTFO and rejected the Whyte fight. He needs to shut his mouth like the wilder fangirls.
            Neither of Pulev's fights with Chisora or Johnson were very close.

BUT as I said, it's a decent fight. It's just that Whyte is constantly crying for a title shot and I thought he had two avenues toward exactly that, he picked neither.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth
              Quote:

Originally Posted by LacedUp

BUT as I said, it's a decent fight. It's just that Whyte is constantly crying for a title shot and I thought he had two avenues toward exactly that, he picked neither.
              Hang on, the ref in the Pulev-Chisora wouldn't let Derek work inside, so it's not really a loss eh mlac?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

I saw the Chisora fight and it was a competitive fight, I suggest you watch it.

I didn't say his fight with Johnson was close, but it's ****ing Johnson and he took him 12 rounds

No he didn't. He had one. Ortiz didn't want to fight before September, and even at that he was only the 'second' mandatory. For the WBC who are the best at enforcing mandatories not

He picked the best fight available and the one that made him the most money.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                  Hang on, the ref in the Pulev-Chisora wouldn't let Derek work inside, so it's not really a loss eh mlac?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  what? yeah sick comparison m8

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Yeah except i never said that, are you on the crack now superhans? i know its not bluepeter but that stuff is very moreish pal.

I think you're referring to the prediction i made when i said Parker would be the first ever HW champion from NZ and would meet AJ for a HW unification, when they were both 13-0 prospects that hadnt beaten anyone inside the top 50+

You clearly said Parker was going to clear out the division and be the last man standing with Joshua...

You then called yourself Nostradamus but you are really Nostra... DUMB ASS!
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-29-2018, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      You clearly said Parker was going to clear out the division and be the last man standing with Joshua...

You then called yourself Nostradamus but you are really Nostra... DUMB ASS!
                      oh look juggernutter has appeared, the guy who is so utterly insane he thinks hes winning every 'debate' when everyone single person on here owns you

Comment

Working...
                      X