No announcement yet.

Are the terrorist starting to win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
    I'm pretty sure and 100 percent on this the less media u watch the better your life is plz do this and see the difference don't watch news or plug your self to social media for a month and see the difference.
    I agree with you man. This is the closest to social media I have. But its hard not to hear the news on the radio or television. I think this is why I have put serious thought into moving out of this country. I love the USA but I am hoping I can get something established down south before I am 40.

Comment

http://www.datagraver.com/case/peopl...rope-1970-2015

Deaths from Terrorism have actually decreased in Western Europe and are way rarer on average than in the 70s for instance - I'm old enough to have grown up with the almost routine bombings by the IRA and the impending threat of nuclear annihilation and frankly I ain't sure what all the fuss is about. If we just stopped invading countries / supporting insurgents in the mid-east we would likely have even fewer problems. Curiously though perception of the danger of terrorism appears to have increased hugely. My own personal belief is that this fear has been deliberately encouraged by the media because fearful populations are typically easier to manipulate and more willing to give up their freedoms but I candidly admit my ideas might not be everyones cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Only on MAC flights. Care to elaborate?
        All the security lines because of 911. You have to get to the airport a minimum of 2 hours before the flight to clear all the security checkpoints

Comment

What are the odds?

I don’t care.
          I speed
          I swerve.
          I **** raw.
          I don’t care.

Can’t waste my life worrying about worst-Case.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Yeah man, see thats what I am talking about. Even after 9/11 I just went about life like wow, ok thats rare. But things are getting a lot worse before they get any better. Its sad to hear that you and your wife cannot even go on vacation which is supposed to be worry free with worries on your mind.

And thanks bro, I dont find it invasive, I put it out there. I advocate for troops that have it. Personally I have found solitude through church and the gym but I think I may need to go speak to a psych again because I have found my anxiety has been a little more difficult to control.
            Props to you bro! I have massive respect for all Armed Forces personnel, hope you find peace my man!

Comment

also scary is that the media, criminologist and government deny the main motive and probably because they consciously and unconsciously share some of the deep seated sentiment of the terrorists
              Last edited by maracho; 10-05-2017, 06:00 AM.

Comment

more people are killed by cows, dogs and bees in the western world than terrorists.

Comment

Working...
                X