Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC fighters continue to **** up the sport...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
    I knew I'd trip you up...
    Trip me up how? Everything I've admitted in this thread I've admitted in other threads dozens of times previously.

The only thing you've done is accuse me of lying and then refuse to say what the lie was. Which clearly indicates you throw around reckless accusations and then get exposed when asked to back them up.

Yeah, you ain't that!
    stooge......
    If you're that confident in your position, put your money where your mouth is and we can easily determine whether I am or not.

So who do you work for ****er??
    There are confidentiality agreements preventing me from answering that. But I appreciate you being so polite.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Trip me up how? Everything I've admitted in this thread I've admitted in other threads dozens of times previously.

The only thing you've done is accuse me of lying and then refuse to say what the lie was. Which clearly indicates you throw around reckless accusations and then get exposed when asked to back them up.

If you're that confident in your position, put your money where your mouth is and we can easily determine whether I am or not.

There are confidentiality agreements preventing me from answering that. But I appreciate you being so polite.

I believe It is highly unethical for a piece of human garbage such as yourself to be posting here ****er....

Comment

I believe It is highly unethical for a piece of human garbage such as yourself to be posting here ****er....
        Thank you for your opinion, but you're still refusing to say what I lied about, let alone prove it. So accusing me of lying was a very cowardly thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Thank you for your opinion, but you're still refusing to say what I lied about, let alone prove it. So accusing me of lying was a very cowardly thing to do.
          Sure kid....
          Your father is a coward....

You know you made it WAY to obvious how badly you want me to tell you how i caught you out.....

You are a liar and I caught you!
          I even made you confess to being a dirty d*ck sucking stooge..... lol

Comment

You are a liar and I caught you!
            Yet you won't say what the "lie" was. Very convenient. It'd be like if I said you're a child molester and I caught you. But refused to say when, why or how I caught you. Or provide any evidence that I caught you. And all of your actions were publicly recorded and none of them backed up my claim. That's what you're doing.

I even made you confess to being a dirty d*ck sucking stooge..... lol
            You mean me "confessing" to things I've already posted here dozens of times? Wow, great work on getting that confession.

Comment

Working...
            X