No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: British Boxers Arrested in Connection To Alleged Gang Rape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    "This is a story I don't like, so here's an alternative story based on absolutely no personal knowledge of the situation. Please validate me".

No.
    The Duke Lacrosse players were innocent but accused of gang rape. We don't really know what happened. And we should always presume innocence until someone is proven guilty. Women know what is going to happen when they go back to a hotel room with a man.

Comment

These damn british youths are savages!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Exactly. The Duke Lacrosse players were innocent but accused of gang rape. We don't really know what happened. And we should always presume innocence until someone is proven guilty. Women know what is going to happen when they go back to a hotel room with a man.
        ..yet you were ready to accuse the woman right away. F U.

Comment

We don't really know what happened.
          She probably had the intentions of sleeping with one of the men but then agreed to have sex with another after being asked to. After feeling horrible and guilty about what she did she went to the police and claimed she was "raped."
          Please stop now before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Comment

Why am I not surprised?
            SMH, bloody savages, the lot of them...

Comment

Typical British men engaging in sexual acts with other British men.

Comment

Clever disguise. Whiting up will get them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Why am I not surprised?
                  SMH, bloody savages, the lot of them...
                  What do you mean by that exactly?

Comment

Not to offend any feminists on here but this sounds like a woman who met a couple of guys at a bar, had a few drinks with them and decided to back to their hotel. She probably had the intentions of sleeping with one of the men but then agreed to have sex with another after being asked to. After feeling horrible and guilty about what she did she went to the police and claimed she was "raped."

There's a lot more to this story and there are too many whores out here who don't want to take responsibility for their actions. I sense a bit of B.S.
                    I despise modern day feminism but what you just said was complete BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      See in this country you are innocent until proven guilty so we presume innocence.
                      First off, I'm a veteran, don't try to tell me about "THIS COUNTRY", I have more experience with it than you do.

Secondly, it still doesn't justify fabricating imaginary stories.

Comment

Working...
                      X