Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polish MP: Our country is safe because we did not accept illegal immigrants!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiXX View Post
    You sure seem to be judging me as a loser based off my being a minority,
    You're a loser because you spend all day making new alts and trollling on boxingscene instead of getting a life. Floyd Mayweather may be a dumb scumbag but he isn't a loser like you.

though, and you clearly discriminate against her for being with me.

Truth is that our relationship doesn't make her any less White. She's still the same person. It's just that she likes me.

We should both allowed to live in your city. Trust me, she loves me, minority and everything.

She prefers what I got

Nothing wrong with that
    Plenty wrong with that on multiple levels. She must be ******ed if she can handle dealing with your stupidity and looking at your monkey face. Or maybe she's ugly and you're the best she can get. Can't blame you, even an fat ugly white chick is better looking than 99% of black women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      You're a loser because you spend all day making new alts and trollling on boxingscene instead of getting a life. Floyd Mayweather may be a dumb scumbag but he isn't a loser like you.

Plenty wrong with that on multiple levels. She must be ******ed if she can handle dealing with your stupidity and looking at your monkey face. Or maybe she's ugly and you're the best she can get. Can't blame you, even an fat ugly white chick is better looking than 99% of black women.
      Oh wanna call our relationship ugly? Okies. Wait till I upload the pics.

This monkey is better lookin' than you, and that's why she's with me

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Sunspace...FCUK OFF...goddamn you’re annoying.
        Be sure to use the Report function when you spot a new SafeSpace alt.

It helps the mods zap them faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiXX View Post
          I don't like the disrespect toward minorities here. If you all keep talkin' down on the relationship, I may just post a pic of her and a pic of me, so that you see interracial relationships are just between two normal people and there's nothing wrong with that
          Just **** off! Please don’t homeschool your kids, because you are a ****ing idiot.

Having Jaded chin check you after I provided proof to back up my claims was a classic beat down move. It was legendary! Then you got yourself banned, rebanned, re-rebanned, etc. You really looked as stupid as you actually are.

Many on this forum came forward telling me how funny it was to see me crush you. Kaboom! They all felt you had a serious mental problem. I still have that email from you telling me you were afraid of some dude in your hood. I won’t post it, but in a nutshell you were afraid of this thug in your hood who was threatening you, and you called the cops.

He who laughs last....... bwahahahahaha!

I’ll post it if you beg me to!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

He’s gone! Zapped like the pesky fly he is. He’ll be back, and try to restrain his unbridled stupidity.

He’ll inevitably be drawn into my threads, and try to make my threads about him & his white boyfriend. Then he’ll get zapped again..

He really does have serious mental issues.

Comment

• Poland & Hungary FIGHT The EU | Migrant Redistribution Plan | Legal Threats

Great video here about Poland, Hungary, Czech and other central & Eastern European countries telling the EU to **** off. No Muslim migrants wanted or needed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E0-UVORAs8s

The EU is issuing threats, but those threats are ignored.

Good stuff.

Comment

Thank God we got rid of sundriedshizit for the moment.

Comment

Forget that ******ed troll.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42270239

The European Commission is to sue Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic at the European Court of Justice (ECJ) for refusing to take in asylum seekers.
                  The commission, the EU's executive body, accused the three countries of "non-compliance with their legal obligations on relocation".
                  The Luxembourg-based ECJ could impose heavy fines.
                  A relocation plan was launched by the EU in 2015 in response to a large influx of migrants and refugees.
                  The move was an attempt to relieve pressure on Greece and Italy where the vast majority of migrants were arriving.
                  However, the Czech Republic has accepted only 12 of the 2,000 asylum-seekers it had been designated, while Hungary and Poland have received none.
                  The commis
                  sion launched infringement procedures against the three states in June and warned them last month that further action was likely.
                  Hungary to detain all asylum seekers in border camps
                  Migrant vote sparks Hungarian poster war
                  Greece's refugee children learn the hard way
                  "The replies received were again found not satisfactory and three countries have given no indication that they will contribute to the implementation of the relocation decision," a statement said.
                  "This is why, the commission has decided to move to the next stage of the infringement procedure and refer the three member states to the court of justice of the EU."
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 07-12-2018, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• Europa! The citizens speak! No multiculturalism. Poland

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

This is inspiring! Europa!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HlP84iYwVbY

Comment

• I love this video! It is most excellent to see the Polish people united against the immigrant hordes!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ZDyl3xMl8

Comment

Working...
                      X