• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    ^^^touche, lol
    The world needs it. Boxing needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
      I don't rate him highly in a p4p sense, but actually I rate him highly in the sense that I think he could throw most of the welterweights on the planet for a loop.
      Horn is a strong guy, so I can see where your coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Crawford has always looked beatable in the opening 2 rounds then he figures out the openings and his distance and it's pretty much over after that.
        Agreed. Once he gets his opponent figured out, it’s bombs away.

Comment

the few aussie fight fans we have here will always about the ''low'' blow.
          they didnt have shlt to say about the dirty moves he used vs pac, doe.

fnck them and horn

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Y'all are buggin'.

Crawford was clearly a better fighter than Jeff Horn, and the damage that he did in rounds 8 and 9 definitely showed his class as a fighter, but folks were on here, harping as if 1-7 went that same way, lol.

Horn didn't win a round, but don't act like he got skunked; Horn was comfortably landing that split right hand whenever he wanted to throw it, Horn was landing in between Crawford's shots when he was throwing in combination, etc.

It was a good performance by Crawford, but how it stacks in the grand scheme of things is based on how highly you rate Jeff Horn, and no one rates Jeff Horn highly, lol.
            Yeah, that right hand is my reason of concern about Crawford in this division. If Horn landed, other guys with better skill and power will. And don't forget Crawford got hurt by a right to the, raises questions about his resistance in this weight

Comment

Working...
            X