No announcement yet.

North Carolina woman confronts man flying Nazi flag at his home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    sure hes allowed to, but both of them fall under the play stupid games win stupid prize category.. shes asking to get shot and hes asking to get his ass beat
    LMAO!!!

That's so true!

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      sure hes allowed to, but both of them fall under the play stupid games win stupid prize category.. shes asking to get shot and hes asking to get his ass beat
      I agree 100%. Both of them I think assume there are no consequences for their actions. I bet here as a woman felt, whats he going to do to me? Im a woman... And the guy is like I have the right to free speech...

People have been beat and killed for a lot less than words and symbols.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Thoughts?

Thoughts are, what hole are these Neo Nazis crawling out of, and what the hell makes them think its OK to fly that piece of trash of a flag on American soil. I'd call that border line treason.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Thoughts are, what hole are these Neo Nazis crawling out of, and what the hell makes them think its OK to fly that piece of trash of a flag on American soil. I'd call that border line treason.
          Oddly, in Germany this man would be arrested.

Comment

As someone from a Jewish family, i will still say this guy has the right to express his beliefs but he should also accept that people are going to challenge him over it. He's completely asking for trouble and he knows it and that's why he's done it.

I'd prefer to live in a world where people are able to believe what they want, otherwise there would be a lot if irony forcing this guy to be silent and not be able to have the freedom to have his belief. That would also be a nazi-like reaction to it.

Anybody with any sense wouldn't even give this guy any attention. He's just looking for trouble and i'm sure at some point he will get some trouble at his door that he can't handle.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              As someone from a Jewish family, i will still say this guy has the right to express his beliefs but he should also accept that people are going to challenge him over it. He's completely asking for trouble and he knows it and that's why he's done it.

I'd prefer to live in a world where people are able to believe what they want, otherwise there would be a lot if irony forcing this guy to be silent and not be able to have the freedom to have his belief. That would also be a nazi-like reaction to it.

Anybody with any sense wouldn't even give this guy any attention. He's just looking for trouble and i'm sure at some point he will get some trouble at his door that he can't handle.
              Very respectable.

Comment

I agree, he has the right to say and do express whatever he wants. There are just consequences for our actions whether they are legal or not.

And are you tobacco free still???
                Hell no lol got back on the train last month

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Hell no lol got back on the train last month
                  Think of your health brother! You work in SHU? I know my buddies that are chain smokers and dippers work SHU. Stressfull ass part of the prison.

Anyways, cant get into to much detail but here at the FDA we plan on doing big things towards anti-tobacco come 2018.

Comment

Think of your health brother! You work in SHU? I know my buddies that are chain smokers and dippers work SHU. Stressfull ass part of the prison.

Anyways, cant get into to much detail but here at the FDA we plan on doing big things towards anti-tobacco come 2018.
                    I want to quit again. I'll do it again soon. I don't work the shu but I do work adseg occasionally

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      I want to quit again. I'll do it again soon. I don't work the shu but I do work adseg occasionally
                      What's adseg? Gangs and crap?

Comment

Working...
                      X