Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vivian Harris Gets Revenge on DeMarcus Corley in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vivian Harris Gets Revenge on DeMarcus Corley in Rematch

Vivian Harris snapped a losing streak and got a measure of revenge Saturday night, defeating DeMarcus 'Chop Chop' Corley by unanimous decision at the FedEx Forum in Memphis, Tennessee. It was a clash between two former world titleholders who are well past their prime, but continue their attempt to defy Father Time, although it is best if they hang up their gloves for good.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is sad.

Comment

I wish I would've seen this fight........ 15 yrs ago.

Comment

I remember when Corley was like 28-1 when he faced Zab and Harris also only had one loss when he faced Maussa. Who would have thought they would both end up as journeymen still fighting into their 40's? Sad.

Comment

No truth to the rumor that the audience was entirely composed by the zombies of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video.

Comment

vicious viv vs chop chop eh? what year is it again?

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              I remember when Corley was like 28-1 when he faced Zab and Harris also only had one loss when he faced Maussa. Who would have thought they would both end up as journeymen still fighting into their 40's? Sad.
              man....remember that hook maussa took from hatton...hatton literally pulled that thing from behind his back

Comment

Both these guys were so very good when they were young but that is long time ago and please I hope they would both stop before permanent damage is thrust upon both of them

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  man....remember that hook maussa took from hatton...hatton literally pulled that thing from behind his back
                  Hell yeah bro!! Hatton leaped in and BANG!! Maussa crumbled in the corner.

Comment

Wow did i travel back in time? is this 2004?

Comment

Working...
                    X