No announcement yet.

Tony Bellew would BEAT Usyk, 110%!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Bellew would BEAT Usyk, 110%!

At HW of course. At CW Usyk would win but at HW which is where the fight would happen, Bellew would finish him.

Ask yourself this, would Usyk have beaten David Haye twice, not just beaten but knocked him out COLD twice? Nope.

Just cause he beat a walking robotic punchbag who just stood in front of him waiting to be punched doesn't mean he's going to beat a live dangerous fighter who won't be scared to throw some punches.

You know Bellew beats Usyk at HW, deep down you know it.
    What I saw Bellew last two fights, he's a different animal at HW.

No... You're the one trying to convince yourself this. You ask a question like beating and old/shot david haye is some great feat when in reality it isn't. Bellew is trash and deep down you know this.

Comment

He would do better than Gassiev.

Comment

Funny how many people had this fight a toss up or Gassiev winning and now that he loses, he is a robotic walk forward punching bag. Smh.

Comment

Trolling is a art you don’t got

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            Funny how many people had this fight a toss up or Gassiev winning and now that he loses, he is a robotic walk forward punching bag. Smh.
            All knowledge boxing experts predicted Usyk winning. Styles make fights.

Comment

Make the fight!!!!

Comment

Usyk would murder bellew, hes a paper champ.

Comment

LMAO Haye DID NOT get knocked out COLD by Bellew. Last time I looked he was actually awake when the ref did him a favor. Anyone making such a claim clearly has not got a clue. As for Bellew he would not beat Usyk at any weight. This is nothing more than a troll posting. Anyone with that username makes it a little too obvious. Still worth a laugh reading his crap though.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    All knowledge boxing experts predicted Usyk winning. Styles make fights.
                    Yes I agree that styles make fights and that Usyk was the favorite but my point is that as soon as a guy loses, he is described as not that good to begin with in an attempt to avoid giving full credit to the guy who was absolutely brilliant. Peace.

Comment

Working...
                    X