No announcement yet.

Why is the goal post constantly moving?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Fear is why. They can't risk losing at this point in his career.
    You don’t really believe AJ is scared right?

I hope no one is this stupid.

Comment

Wilder said 40 percent gets it done and he would go to the UK.

If AJ really wanted the fight he’d make a 60/40 offer.

Comment

I used to like AJ, but he's lost all respect after this bull****. I hope Wilder ends his career in embarrassing fashion.

Comment

Cuz... he doesn't want his head to wind up in the stands

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            1st-it was a p.r stunt and he needed proof of funds

Now that he was given proof of funds the fight has to happen in the U.K and Now it isnt about the money??

How can anyone keep a straight face and back this up? half of ya'll were claiming the $50 million offer was fake and now that it was proven legit ya'll are going with any excuse Hearn comes up with..I dont get it, I just don't get it
            Behind a computer screen, that's how

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              Jeff Horn climbs out of a car wreck, tells fans he's ready to fight.

Anthony Joshua gets 50 million, cries about fighting outside of UK.

Comment

AJ doesn't need Wilder and he can probably make 50 million in 2 fights with boxers other than Wilder anyway. If Wilder wants to fight AJ as badly as he claims he should just give in and fight AJ in the UK. He should just insist on a neutral referee. I am pretty sure the fight will either happen in the UK or it won't happen at all. Does it really matter who's fault it was that the fight never happened?

Comment

Fight happens when Joshua wants it to happen. If that's next, good. If Not, then so be it.

Comment

I dont really care anymore, all this back and fourth talk is tiresome. They need to fight each other next because I feel this is starting to lose it's momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I consider myself an AJ fan. This “must be UK” talk is a little odd to me. Both guys have stated they are willing to travel, so if it’s UK or nothing for less money.

Doesn’t really make much sense.
                      if both guys were "willing to travel" the fight would be signed by now.....but only wilder has fought in mexico and traveled to russia to defend his belt

AJ chickenson is chicken ****

Comment

Working...
                      X