Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes Martirosyan vs GGG another possibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking hell, scrapping the bottom of the barrel here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      My man, the fight is under 4 weeks out. They are not fighting anyone we would wanna see like Andrade or his IBF mandatory. So who cares at this point, it's a throw away fight
      they should have pushed it back then, saying vanes is not a bad option for a top 5 pfp fighter is like saying amir khan isnt a bad option GG. But then again im sure people on here would actually say that

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        So how do you come up with the dumb logic that he’s a decent fight?? It’s a horrible match up worse than the other two
        He's a name that's proven he can compete with top level guys like Charlo, Andrade and Lara. How's that worse than a young kid nobodies heard of and a eurobum?

I understand he hasn't been active but he's still better than those other 2 IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          they should have pushed it back then, saying vanes is not a bad option for a top 5 pfp fighter is like saying amir khan isnt a bad option GG. But then again im sure people on here would actually say that
          I said from the beginning they should have cancelled this date and went for BJS as soon as he's healthy. Going through with this date makes no sense other than that GGG maybe didn't want to stop camp then have to start back up again for a June or July fight.

Any way it plays out, it's a waste of time IMO

Comment

Don't forget, Vanes did have Boo Boo down.
            Seriously bad choice, hope it's another rumor.
            Coming up with a good match up on short notice ain't easy, but Loefller's making it look like astrophysics.

Comment

well he did do this..

Comment

WBC, WBA and the IBF said hell no

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  WBC, WBA and the IBF said hell no
                  But CSAC approved him based on the quality of his competition.

Comment

Does this dude still use a sharpie to color in his eyebrows?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Fucking hell, scrapping the bottom of the barrel here.
                      More like getting a barrel full of barrel bottom scrapings and scraping the bottom of that I'd say. Honestly a good job it's been disallowed. I was quite fond of Vanes at one time and wouldn't like to see him hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X