No announcement yet.

An informative post on Clenbuterol in recent light of the Canelo incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Is this something you can use 6mos ago & still see benefits from with stamina? I'd assume if Canelo was legit using this that would be the angle for him using this. Or would you only see benefits while using & then your stamina goes to sh^t again so you gotta risk getting caught for seeing benefits?

I'd assume it to have lasting benefits like other PEDs like this. Anabolic steroids specifically have been shown in studies to give users life long benefits (in theory, as I don't think the studies proved it more than 10yrs after usage).

But if you would get lasting benefits upon usage it would seem to me you'd wanna take this while training (more casually or just off season harder training) BEFORE any drug testing came around & then hard stop once VADA could be stopping by your house.
    I've used it when bodybuilding and I could only see a boxer getting benefit in a training camp, when trying to lean up for a fight, and maximize his training. You certainly don't get months of stamina. If anything, you feel like shyt after you are no longer supplementing with it. It's like having coffee every morning, then waking up without (not that it fades in a day like that).

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I've used it when bodybuilding and I could only see a boxer getting benefit in a training camp, when trying to lean up for a fight, and maximize his training. You certainly don't get months of stamina. If anything, you feel like shyt after you are no longer supplementing with it. It's like having coffee every morning, then waking up without (not that it fades in a day like that).
      It's great at cutting fat, preserving muscle, and coincidentally, retaining strength on a cut. Great when you have to cut a lot of weight (which is why I applaud fighters like Floyd for not blowing up).

I've ran an EC Stack, but the side effects kept me away from Clen. Did you not slowly taper off? That may have been your problem with it. I tapered off my EC Stack and didn't have much issues, although I realize Clen is more serious business.

Comment

A drug that makes his weight cut easier is exactly the type of thing that I would have guessed Canelo was using, if he were using any type of PED

Comment

For years Canelo was praised for his ability to lose weight and gain it after and before a fight. Now we know why he was able to do this. His fans will all of a sudden become scientists and tell you otherwise hahahah but the fact remains, he did the same thing Lucas Browne and others did. And he should be punished like they were.

Comment

Multiple Tour de France Champion Alberto Contador was banned for using Clenbuterol for 2 years.

Comment

Working...
            X