Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigo's Coach is Firm: Donaire is Tougher Fight Than Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    you're still misunderstanding my point. Loma may be good but comparing him To Ali is ridiculous. The guy is 9-1 and has not yet beaten anyone near the pound for pound list. And if you've been following boxing, you'd know that race is a huge part of it and arum has had an agenda to try and target the white fan base for yrs. It was arum who actually made the comment that ufc was created to target white fans because white people weren't having success in boxing. And yes there are euro boxers who are successful, and that was my point. Arum couldn't find any white fighters despite trying with duddy, Yuri foreman and other guys guys, so loma is the closest he's going to get to draw in the white fan base. He'll make an outlandish comment such as this one, proving that loma is his preferred fighter, meanwhile he has Crawford on his roster who has a better claim to being the top fighter. You don't think that race is part of the reason why that's happening?
    To me that just sounds like an old, bitter white-hating Jew (there's a lot of them) who was slagging off the UFC, which he has done many times. Him, the Fertita brothers and Dana White are very old bitter rivals.

Your claim is what I have problem with though - you are implying Loma is only being promoted BECAUSE of his race, not because of his accomplishments and hard work. Name me a ****ty white boxer (there are lots of them) that get anywhere near the promotion of a good white fighter like Loma, or even a good black boxer, good Mexican, good Asian etc.

And I have Loma in my top 5 p4p, Crawford being #1 - The reason Loma is promoted is because his style and technique, many, many boxing fans love it and Loma is even making news in the MMA world. There aren't many talents like him currently in boxing.

And that comparison to Ali is stupid promotional crap, what else do you expect him to say? Arum runs his mouth like anyone promoting their fighter. Listen to the **** that comes out of the mouths of Abel Sanchez and Freddie Roach for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      That jerk is not mexican and México in the dust? We have already 10 champs and the most popular fighter of the world...
      I was joking

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        Hate to break it to you idiot but I'm neither Mexican or black. On top of that, you should be aware that Every race knows that historically whites haven't produced many top boxers in decades. Hence the term great white hype. Specifically referred to promotors trying to create a white fighter to appease the white fan base that had been lost since minorities took over boxing. That's why there were guys like gerry Cooney, Arturo Gatti, hatton, to keep white people involved despite those fighters not being elite.
        White people are not poor enough to box, only in easter neurope

Comment

If the Donaire fight was tougher, than why the hell is he saying that the showdown with Lomachenko is the “biggest challenge of his (Rigo’s) career”? Or is there an error in translation?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            It was 'great white hope', not hype. Also, who were the Klitschkos? Tyson Fury? Kovalev? Usyk? GGG (three quarters Russian)? You'd be surprised to know there are a lot of whites in boxing in modern times / today, you sound like a bitter boy.

Loma is promoted because fans like his style - not everything is some grand racist, Nazi KKK conspiracy (Arum is Jewish btw). You have people like TJ Dillashaw in the UFC ('whiteboy' current bantamweight champion) and Max Holloway (featherweight champion) giving shout-outs to Loma.

Even Mcgregor ('Whiteboy' Featherweight, current Lightweight champion UFC) mentioning Loma.

When you have skills to pay the bills and put on a show, people pay to watch. The Loma vs Rigo fight sold out very quickly.

Or perhaps every time a 'minority' as you call them is promoted ('Ukrainian' is a pretty small minority), we can call it 'Affirmative Action'.

" Hey man you hear about that guy Crawford? Damn man, I wish white fighters received that same Affirmative Action promotion."
            Dude all those white guys, with the exception of USYK never faced the best black fighter available and when they did, they lost.

Kovalev avoided Stevenson for years and then tried to cherry pick a semi retired, smaller Andre Ward, and then he got shocked and lost badly.

GGG cherry picked weak black guys for years but when the really good ones (Lara, Andre Ward) came calling, a bunch of excuses came flying. Right now the wbc is protecting him from Charlo and he almost lost to an average, chinny Jacobs.

Lomachenko, credit to him for beating Russel, but he again, white guys consistently avoiding the best black guy available, as he been avoiding Rigo for years and only fights him now coz Rigo is older and he now has a two weight class advantage. Even then he tried to avoid the fight by making ridiculous demands but Rigo called every one of his bluffs and he got cornered and had no choice but to accept the fight. School will be in session in the weekend.

USYK is just lucky there aren't any black guys of that size, they either at light heavy or heavy, otherwise I'm sure he would be avoiding the best black guy available too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              Dude all those white guys, with the exception of USYK never faced the best black fighter available and when they did, they lost.

Kovalev avoided Stevenson for years and then tried to cherry pick a semi retired, smaller Andre Ward, and then he got shocked and lost badly.

GGG cherry picked weak black guys for years but when the really good ones (Lara, Andre Ward) came calling, a bunch of excuses came flying. Right now the wbc is protecting him from Charlo and he almost lost to an average, chinny Jacobs.

Lomachenko, credit to him for beating Russel, but he again, white guys consistently avoiding the best black guy available, as he been avoiding Rigo for years and only fights him now coz Rigo is older and he now has a two weight class advantage. Even then he tried to avoid the fight by making ridiculous demands but Rigo called every one of his bluffs and he got cornered and had no choice but to accept the fight. School will be in session in the weekend.

USYK is just lucky there aren't any black guys of that size, they either at light heavy or heavy, otherwise I'm sure he would be avoiding the best black guy available too.
              Hahahaha woweee!
              Kovalev avoided Stevenson, who was busy fighting Fonfara twice, to fight “cherry pick” Ward?
              And Rigo, who previously refused to fight Loma at 126 but still kept calling him out, was finally “cherry picked” by Loma because he is old and small?
              When your brain fell out of your ear and you picked it back up, was that also a cherry pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                It was 'great white hope', not hype. Also, who were the Klitschkos? Tyson Fury? Kovalev? Usyk? GGG (three quarters Russian)? You'd be surprised to know there are a lot of whites in boxing in modern times / today, you sound like a bitter boy.

Loma is promoted because fans like his style - not everything is some grand racist, Nazi KKK conspiracy (Arum is Jewish btw). You have people like TJ Dillashaw in the UFC ('whiteboy' current bantamweight champion) and Max Holloway (featherweight champion) giving shout-outs to Loma.

Even Mcgregor ('Whiteboy' Featherweight, current Lightweight champion UFC) mentioning Loma.

When you have skills to pay the bills and put on a show, people pay to watch. The Loma vs Rigo fight sold out very quickly.

Or perhaps every time a 'minority' as you call them is promoted ('Ukrainian' is a pretty small minority), we can call it 'Affirmative Action'.

" Hey man you hear about that guy Crawford? Damn man, I wish white fighters received that same Affirmative Action promotion."
                He's got the Great White Hype DVD (marked discounted) in a plastic milk crate next to his bed(underneath of which is lots of cuck **** DVDs-also discounted).

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post

I'm glad there are so many races.

Gives some guys something to think about.

24/7.

I wonder if race-baiters just play on their phones during the fights.

I'm gonna say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Hahahaha woweee!
                    Kovalev avoided Stevenson, who was busy fighting Fonfara twice, to fight “cherry pick” Ward?
                    And Rigo, who previously refused to fight Loma at 126 but still kept calling him out, was finally “cherry picked” by Loma because he is old and small?
                    When your brain fell out of your ear and you picked it back up, was that also a cherry pick?
                    Because the dude named p4p number one, is a cherry pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Hahahaha woweee!
                      when did he pick it up?

Comment

Working...
                      X