No announcement yet.

Slowly the Truth Comes Out - Horn Won the Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
    I scored it a draw. So I have zero problem with people thinking for themselves that Manny won clearly to them. No problem with people saying Horn won clearly. My card didn't agree with either.

Robbery? That's ridiculous to claim. It was too close of a fight for anyone to claim robbery.
    In truth I expect Pacquiao's fans, who have never shown the ability to use logic or clear sight, would argue he was robbed. The biggest disspaoint imo is actual media folk like Atlas, Stephen A, Tessitore, they basically created this controversy with their on camera ranting and raging! Had they simply called the fight accurately the sheep wouldn't have been led to slaughter. I honestly think casual fans spent more time listening to them than actually watching the fight with their own eyes!

Comment

It was close, people thought pac would get the nod due to his name. The teacher won and had a style that was all wrong for pac man. So sad... Stephen a and big brother teddy a are the reason people are crying robbery, nobody was robbed

Comment

I scored it 115-113 for Horn.

I've always said that fans should not score their idol's fights because it blinds them somehow.

One must be neutral when scoring a fight

Comment

Boxingscene scored Ward-Kovalev I for Ward, scored Golovkin-Jacobs for Golovkin and scored Pacqiuao-Horn for Pacqiuao. Doesn't somebody usually do a tally on how close fights are scored around here?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            It was close, people thought pac would get the nod due to his name. The teacher won and had a style that was all wrong for pac man. So sad... Stephen a and big brother teddy a are the reason people are crying robbery, nobody was robbed
            Yes exactly this. They thought Pacquiao would get all the close rounds because Horn was a nobody. That's what people expect and because it didn't happen they cry robbery. They then post bull**** compubox numbers which can easily be exposed by just watching the first round, it's impossible to have Pacquiao outlanding Horn in rd 1 but compubox did.

Comment

The fight is the same robbery it was the day it happened. It will be the same robbery 100 years from now to anybody who knows how to score a fight and watches a film of the fight. I thought Pacquiao won the fight about 116 to 111 being generous to Horn. Horn won 4 rounds max and the other rounds were clearly Pacquiao rounds because he landed twice as many punches and his punches were cleaner and harder than Horn's punches. I gave Pac a two point round for almost KOing Horn in the 9th round. The referee let Horn fight incredibly dirty without warning him and docking him points if he continued to foul Pacquiao. Pacquiao looked worse than he ever has before but he still deserved to win that fight by many points. If Horn ever fights a top welterweight on neutral ground with a referee who will enforce the rules and 3 good judges who weren't bribed he will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Yes exactly this. They thought Pacquiao would get all the close rounds because Horn was a nobody. That's what people expect and because it didn't happen they cry robbery. They then post bull**** compubox numbers which can easily be exposed by just watching the first round, it's impossible to have Pacquiao outlanding Horn in rd 1 but compubox did.
                lol right after years of trashing compubox they go to it to prove their point. now we gotta deal with all these trashing Floyd threads and the numerous pac man threads trying to find a way to make the loss better. oh boy

Comment

They berated Horn and now they want to get credit and join the celebration.
                  My man Al Bernstein correctly said Horn is not just some fighter.
                  That he's a real deal. And he proved it in the fight.
                  And now we have these bandwagoners.... only after the fight.

Comment

I don't pay attention to the announcers when I score a fight. I just go by what my eyes tell me. I did hear Atlas say Pacquiao was landing more and cleaner punches but I could see for myself that was true. Atlas has never been a Pacquiao fan. He has always seem to dislike Pacquiao and has considered Pacquiao a PED cheat. I scored the fight myself without being influenced by either Atlas or Bradley but I think Atlas did a good job of scoring the fight. Bradley kept saying the fight was close so any fans who let the announcers influence their scoring would also be influenced by what Bradley said. I didn't think the fight was close at all. The punch counters may not be perfect but they are neutral and just count punches thrown and punches landed and they don;t care which boxer the numbers favor. They had Pacquiao landing 180 punches to 92 punches landed by Horn if my memory is accurate. Anyway they said Pacquiao landed twice as many punches and that makes a deserved win for Horn very unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      The fight is the same robbery it was the day it happened. It will be the same robbery 100 years from now to anybody who knows how to score a fight and watches a film of the fight. I thought Pacquiao won the fight about 116 to 111 being generous to Horn. Horn won 4 rounds max and the other rounds were clearly Pacquiao rounds because he landed twice as many punches and his punches were cleaner and harder than Horn's punches. I gave Pac a two point round for almost KOing Horn in the 9th round. The referee let Horn fight incredibly dirty without warning him and docking him points if he continued to foul Pacquiao. Pacquiao looked worse than he ever has before but he still deserved to win that fight by many points. If Horn ever fights a top welterweight on neutral ground with a referee who will enforce the rules and 3 good judges who weren't bribed he will lose.
                      It was Pacs job to be the professional in that fight, the fact manny allowed it to become a slopfest is why he loss. You want to know who a slopfest benefits, Jeff Horn, that's who! PAC fought his fight and when you fight your opponents fight in his hometown you lose!

Comment

Working...
                      X