Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cameron Dunkin wants Broner-Bradley to happen at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner beats Bradley though it would be a tough close bout. Don't think it would ever happen this year though.

Comment

Broner only fights low level opponents.

Comment

This like every other truly attractive fight will not be happening.

Comment

Interestig why people keep making up these top rank-GBP mythical matchups its not gonna happen...

arum is interested in abner mares-donaire but does not want GBP involved cause he does not want to work with the company but yet its Still and has only been mayweathers fault lol..

Comment

Id love to see them beat the **** out of each other two overrated fighters!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Broner beats Bradley though it would be a tough close bout. Don't think it would ever happen this year though.
              Please man, Bradley whoops the dog shiet out of that punk.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                I'd take this bet in a heartbeat...

Comment

i'd favor bradley in this one. i'd like to see broner have a fight at 140 and 147 first, before even thinking about this. but like someone before me said, it's not going to happen anytime soon due to the gbp/top rank feud. great fight though, hopefully bradley stays at 147 for a while, and this can happen down the road if both guys are still on top of their game.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Please man, Bradley whoops the dog shiet out of that punk.
                    SMH you went on and on about Demarco beating Broner than act like you never even said it. What happened to you man? You used to be top quality.

Comment

This is a boring ass fight but I'd favor Bradley by close UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X