ruedboy: 25 (0, 25)*
    Oluminati: 20 (0, 20)*
    OnlyBeingHonest: 30 (0, 30) 1 perfect*
    Pigeons: 95 (20, 75) x3 used.*
    b morph: 20 (20)*
    otrocubiche: 20 (20)*
    Damn Wicked: 20 (20)*

Eff Pandas: 0 (0) absentee pick - see post #528*

As normal, I've included a link to the pick 'em thread to make it easier for players to reference their picks and reduce the chance of errors. Per current procedure I have included a copy of the leaderboard prior to updating in post #563 (above). Once again this should make for easier error checking and ensure maximum transparency.

For the purposes of winning streaks the picks will be treated as effectively simultaneous. Any player getting any of the picks incorrect will have their current winning streak broken, but will be credited with a new winning streak equal to the number of picks they got correct (0 or 1). Any players who got all picks correct will, of course, have their current winning streak increased by 2.

As usual new players will only be added to the leaderboard if they have made at least one successful pick (ie. for Fielding - all 3 of you, or Pacquiao). Players who are not already on the leaderboard will not be added if they picked unsuccessfully (I will highlight any such players in blue).

Players to be added to the leaderboard will be highlighted in red.

an * by a player indicates that their leaderboard entry has been updated for this fight.
    Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 07-21-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• OK. Leaderboard updated with results from #37 and #38 in time for tonight's fights. Kudos to the three guys who picked picked Fielding for the win and a special mention for otrocubiche for being the first ever Pick 'em player to limp over the 1000 point mark. Congratulations gentlemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
        OK. Leaderboard updated with results from #37 and #38 in time for tonight's fights. Kudos to the three guys who picked picked Fielding for the win and a special mention for otrocubiche for being the first ever Pick 'em player to limp over the 1000 point mark. Congratulations gentlemen.

Thanks!!
        Do i get a prize?

Comment

• Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
          Thanks!!
          Do i get a prize?
          You can have a green K for being cheeky enough to ask..

Comment

• I made some schitty picks this week!

Comment

• We doing Whyte/Parker and Garcia/Easter this weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                We doing Whyte/Parker and Garcia/Easter this weekend?
                Yes, indeed. And Kovalev vs Alvarez and Bivol vs Chilemba next weekend. I'm away most of the next coupla weeks but either myself or siablo will make sure the pick 'em threads go up - although you might find the leaderboard ain't updated for a while.

Comment

• Chisora takam is an interesting fight too

Comment

• Originally posted by jpowell100 View Post
                    Chisora takam is an interesting fight too
                    It does have the makings of an excellent fight but there's no title on the line and both Takam and Del Boy are further down the food chain than we'd normally go for. I might mention it to siablo though, see what he thinks - personally I think it might be an idea to include more fights where there isn't an overwhelming favourite even if they're a bit further down the rankings. The mismatches we so often see in title level fights aren't really much good when it comes down to separating the players in the Pick 'em.

Comment

• OK Gentlemen, just checking in to let you know that the Pick 'em is still alive and kicking, if only feebly this month after a good start. I wasn't around to do a game last week, but having looked at the schedule there was nothing on anyway, and this week looks equally bereft. I'm only home for a coupla days now so I won't have time to bring all the records up to date just yet, but I will make sure we get a Pick 'em for Pedraza vs Beltran and maybe Dogboe vs Otake.

I did consider Frampton vs Jackson and Fury vs Pianeta as a double but not only is there no full titles on the line they're also both horrible mismatches with virtually no redeeming features (unless the unbeaten 33 year old prospect Jackson turns out to be something he absolutely does not appear to be).

Anyway, regards and happy August to you all, here's looking to a good month of boxing in September.
                      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 08-14-2018, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X