Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Pacquiao is Unbeatable When He Trains Like That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    My bad, fam. 2 hours ago you loudly proclaimed there was no evidence. Now we got a heart ailment, which is associated with PED use, along with no VADA or advanced PED testing. I figured you'd want to discuss that.

We can stop talking. I'm gonna go order a Bills #32 throwback with the name Pacquiao on the back.

Maybe get some blood stained gloves that are too small as well.
    Lol.

It'll probably take as long to hit your door as those mma crotch tights. You know. For floyds mma debut.

I think you need Floyd to clean up the sport of big time prizefighting again. That is, if he is ready willing and able

Comment

• So every time they said he did the best camp of career and lost they were lying lol.

How do you boys believe all this sht, its amazing how gullible people are.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        That's right.
        I dont think if it was Manny on the juice rather more the competition he had on the night.
        besides jmm, who threatened pac with power ???

if pac is this gens greatest fighter, theres no level high enough to place may.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          besides jmm, who threatened pac with power ???

if pac is this gens greatest fighter, theres no level high enough to place may.
          That is the truth.
          I do like both boxers though and enjoy May and Manny for the different styles they both bring.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            That is the truth.
            I do like both boxers though and enjoy May and Manny for the different styles they both bring.
            while pac never really tested himself @ ww, he is fun to watch.

the b/u, doe. its ok to like coca cola and pepsi

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              Dude, you really need counting lessons.
              Floyd had 4 fights over 135 before fighting Zab then Baldo.

Marquez was two fights removed from 130 when he fought Floyd and was still cheated on the scale . He agreed to a catchweight 144. Hell, Oscar was on camera saying it was going to be at 143.

Hell, the fight with Baldo in Michigan did not even sell out .

Then floyd found out a great marketing tool. Flash fake bills and milk the ghettish hiphop crowd.
              -------------------------------------

I've watched every fight of Floyd since he beat Corrales.

When Floyd fought Baldo he was not a house hold name. The fight was not on PPV neither was the fight against Sharmba Mitchell so what's your point?

Can you answer the question about PAC fighting BUMS over the last ten years?

As for numbers, Floyd fought Gatti and Mitchell at 140. Those were not tune ups like your boy PAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Pac at this stage should just wait the winner of crawford-spence.
                -----
                Can you answer my question about PAC fighitng BUMS or over the hill past their prime fighters?

PAC will never fight Crawford or Spence because he knows he gets beat up

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  crawford and spence are not yet proven.
                  -----------------

So why did he fight Algieri or Horn? Were they proven?
                  Why did he fight Diaz or Rios or Bradley? Were they proven?

What the hell are you smoking? Can you answer the question instead of ducking like PAC>

Comment

• Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
                    -------------------------------------

I've watched every fight of Floyd since he beat Corrales.

When Floyd fought Baldo he was not a house hold name. The fight was not on PPV neither was the fight against Sharmba Mitchell so what's your point?

Can you answer the question about PAC fighting BUMS over the last ten years?

As for numbers, Floyd fought Gatti and Mitchell at 140. Those were not tune ups like your boy PAC.
                    You're still clueless.
                    Pac fought Rios after GETTING KNOCKED OUT.
                    The point was most of the *****s only became *****s when floyd started flashing fake bills .

Bums the last 10 years ? Dude, check the calendar. It's only 2018.

And go ahead. Name another boxer outside of Hopkins who went on the road to win more titles . A few times as underdog .
                    Clue, it wouldn't be floyd. The last time he was an underdog was against Corales .

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                      That's a tricky statement! By before you mean a much earlier date. They encountered the empty IV when they came to test him before the fight (so after). The IV could act as a masking agent.
                      So what was Froid trying to hide!

I'm just saying!
                      We do know his punch resistance was higher than a fighter's should be at the tail end of his career. What was he hiding? The IV does flush the system, so likely some type PEDs he knew he had to get out of his system, and someone forgot to hide the IV.

Comment

Working...
                      X