No announcement yet.

Don't Get It Twisted, PacBoys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    No, I'm a Manny Fan. Don't wanna see a rematch because there was hardly any action. Floyd is not gonna fight any different and Manny cant do anything differently
    Lol nice try. You're no Pacman fan if you really believe that was his best.
    Can't fool me buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Lol! You've done f@ck all boy and you know jack sh@t other than hating individual fighters like a fan girl twit.

WBA title = major belt.

Stop being stupid, you've embarrassed your ignorant self enough.
      Interim and "regular" belts are not THE belt, moron.

Keep talking...the more you do, the more you show folks how much of a fan you really aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Interim and "regular" belts are not THE belt, moron.

Keep talking...the more you do, the more you show folks how much of a fan you really aren't.

It's a world title belt fought for by ranked contenders. Period. If you don't like it, take it up with the WBA.

Comment

It's a world title belt fought for by ranked contenders. Period. If you don't like it, take it up with the WBA.
          You insist on continuing to prove your ignorance...

"As a result, boxing fans decided they would only accept the highest form of champion.

If you ever see a weight class where there is a WBA ‘regular’ champion and a WBA ‘super’ champion, dedicated boxing fans will only consider the ‘super’ champion to be the real king, as he holds the highest version of the WBA title."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/43889...is-eubank-jnr/

Comment

You insist on continuing to prove your ignorance...

"As a result, boxing fans decided they would only accept the highest form of champion.

If you ever see a weight class where there is a WBA ‘regular’ champion and a WBA ‘super’ champion, dedicated boxing fans will only consider the ‘super’ champion to be the real king, as he holds the highest version of the WBA title."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/43889...is-eubank-jnr/
            Ok, well nobody's 'opinion' really matters. A world title is a world title. I don't agree that Manny deserves the WBA title when Thurman is active but the fact is that he has not fought in over a year and has nothing scheduled yet.

Manny just won a title and nothing you say will change that.

End of discussion.

Comment

Ok, well nobody's 'opinion' really matters. A world title is a world title. I don't agree that Manny deserves the WBA title when Thurman is active but the fact is that he has not fought in over a year and has nothing scheduled yet.

Manny just won a title and nothing you say will change that.

End of discussion.
              He won a minor belt.

That's all.

Comment

How butthurt about the way a thread is going does someone have to be to send a private message like this?

Originally posted by Boxing Goat
                The User Boxing Goat has just sent you a Gift of .

Reason: what a fckn twit you are
                Don't worry son, just get over it and move on.

Bitterness will kill you, you know...

LMAO!!!!!!

Comment

He won a minor belt.

That's all.
                  what I found interesting was they referred to Matthysse as titlist or beltholder but never champion. I think that was the right thing to do since they didn't strip Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    what I found interesting was they referred to Matthysse as titlist or beltholder but never champion. I think that was the right thing to do since they didn't strip Thurman.
                    Exactly.

And yet somehow, Pacquiao won another "championship".

Go figure...

Comment

First off, a rematch aint happening.

Second, how can y'all spend years after Floyd whooped Manny arse complaining about the fight being 5 years too late then turn around and get your pompoms out for a rematch that will take place almost a DECADE LATER?!?!?!?

Third, let me assure you of one thing you fools should have BEEN LEARNED BY NOW...if Floyd ever actually catches an attack of lunacy and takes the rematch, you can bet your house he is doing it because he KNOWS HE WILL SPANK MANNY AGAIN!

When will you ever get it?
                      It will be the second highest PPV in history!

Comment

Working...
                      X