Say what you wish about HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say what you wish about HBO

They have the best build ups ever

You have to actually have a good stable to have good build ups man..

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      You have to actually have a good stable to have good build ups man..
      Funny.. because showtimes supplement content for big fights is absolute trash considering they have the best stable of fighters.

I thought the canelo ggg 1 content videos were really good... havent watched the manny one OP linked but i bet its better than the ****e wilder and joshua ones showtime made.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        Funny.. because showtimes supplement content for big fights is absolute trash considering they have the best stable of fighters.

I thought the canelo ggg 1 content videos were really good... havent watched the manny one OP linked but i bet its better than the ****e wilder and joshua ones showtime made.
        When did I say they are producing great fights? these networks have been giving us trash period..Im not with that network fanboy trash man

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post

All Access was better than 24/7 specially during the super 6

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            When did I say they are producing great fights? these networks have been giving us trash period..Im not with that network fanboy trash man
            very true Larry... very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              All Access was better than 24/7 specially during the super 6
              give me good fights and im cool, that hasnt been happening lately from either side

Comment

Garcia v Easter is a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Garcia v Easter is a good fight
                  How? Easter should of lost his last two fights to subpar opps and Mikey already owned his daddy, it’s going to be a walk in the park for Mikey

Comment

Fight of the year is probably going down Saturday and neither network picked it up they both fuccin up.

Comment

Working...
                    X