Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Blasts Critics Who Claim He Quit With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lucas was there for the money. i didn't imagine he was this shot. he said he lost to a legend, ok. just ignore and don't argue with people that are commenting on what they saw, because they are sure as i am, that que quit. he just didn't care, doesn't care anymore i think. hope he reitres now. still a fan, love the guy.

ps; he beat the crap out of alexander and got robbed, hometown desicion vs judah and fought danny with one eye while taking 100 low blows dude had heart in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I wish Lucas would just keep it real-he felt Manny's power and realized that since there was no VADA testing he was screwed because he knew he couldn't beat regular Manny but he definitely had no chance against "found the fountain of youth" Manny.

So he quit rather than get Cotto'd or Hatton'd. This way he can have a retirement fight in Argentina and make a little cash and walk off into the sunset.
      Hahahahha. i feel the bitterness and frustration from u dunn and i love it.

Comment

That was a clear quit. You quit once and it becomes second nature.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I never understand when fighters clearly quit then deny it.

We have video footage of you quitting....
          He spit out the mouth piece, but does that mean he didn't intend to get up?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Hahahahha. i feel the bitterness and frustration from u dunn and i love it.
            No you don't. You just pretend you do.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
              People seem to forget Postol made him quit & Alexander schooled Lucas a few years ago! Move along, nothing to see here!
              He was well in both of those fights and has never been dominated like this before. You're trippin'

Comment

I think that a boxer should be able to say 'enough' and not face the backlash. Having said that, it's exactly what Matthysse did. He was taking punishment, and there was no reason to continue doing so. He did the same against Postol with a screwed up eye. Yeah, he could have been a 'warrior' and gotten knocked out, but what's the point?

Comment

Don't deny everyone can see it. I'm sorry that floIV is irrelvant and he fought berto and gregor as his farewell fight. If I'm a floIV fan i will get frustrated and embarrassed too.

Comment

No, we do sense it. See how I said you show up to all threads about Pacquiao, and poof you're here again, like magic.

That's proof you bitter hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      He spit out the mouth piece, but does that mean he didn't intend to get up?
                      He probably would have but he was basically asking the ref to stop it by doing that.

Comment

Working...
                      X