Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antifa hoe gets KTFO'd and then flops around like a fish on the shore. He seized his moment that day...

Comment

• [QUOTE=Don Pichardo;18929936]For once you make a solid point. No money should be going to Russia from the European Union. It directly conflicts with our interests and makes our job of defending us and Europe from Russia much more difficult.
      Funding military to try to keep up with the US was the primary reason the Soviet Union Failed

This money will undoubtedly fund their counter measures against us. That doesn't sit well with me since the US, thereby me, are funding the Defense against Russia.[/QUOT

It’s both nonsense & hypocritical as the US did $25 billion worth of trade with Russia last year itself
      Last edited by Tomjas; 07-11-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Tomjas;18930677]
        Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        For once you make a solid point. No money should be going to Russia from the European Union. It directly conflicts with our interests and makes our job of defending us and Europe from Russia much more difficult.
        Funding military to try to keep up with the US was the primary reason the Soviet Union Failed

This money will undoubtedly fund their counter measures against us. That doesn't sit well with me since the US, thereby me, are funding the Defense against Russia.[/QUOT

It’s both nonsense & hypocritical as the US did $25 billion worth of trade with Russia last year itself
        Interesting. That is some bull****. Any link so I can get up to speed. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Fuking ouch. Good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Fuking ouch. Good one.
            Trump-rusia big nothing burger

Germany-rusia fact

Two different things

Comment

• [QUOTE=Don Pichardo;18931014]
              Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Interesting. That is some bull****. Any link so I can get up to speed. Thanks in advance.
              https://ustr.gov/Russia

Comment

• I'm in London now, there's a group of us and we ready for when he arrives. Let the protests begin

Comment

• Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                  I'm in London now, there's a group of us and we ready for when he arrives. Let the protests begin
                  Who cares?

Trump will be gone in a few years and the world will recover

Spend your time on something more important

Comment

• [QUOTE=Tomjas;18931063]
                    Sigh. Seems like cream still reigns. Cash rules everything around me. Wu tang clan should be given honorary PhD’s in economics. Cash comes
                    First. Everything else is secondary.
                    Trump it seems fails again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Germany-rusia fact
                      No kidding!!

I wasnt even aware of that deal until Trump asked them about it.

So let me get this straight; Germany signs a deal with Russia paying them billions to get oil via pipeline from them, and at the same time asks the US to spend billions of our money protecting the from Russia???

Do I have that right?!?

And then they say Trump is the one betrothed to Putin. Lmfao!!!

Man, you grubers are something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X