Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite the set piece goal, Portugal never really looked like scoring.

Uruguay are growing into this tournament. It'll be a big blow if Cavani's injury is serious though. It didn't look good.

Comment

• Fuhcking Hell.

Okay, if that's the way the universe will play it. I'm going to go out and say France will win it all.

Not jumping sides but if I'm going to be the OG Wenger for this world cup, then schit, France it is then.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        our token football expert returns.

Colombia will eliminate England, so would Peru. South american football is so superior to euro football it's sad.

That's why all the elite euro clubs depend on our superior talent to win.
        Pathetic.

Like I said Portugal are pony.

Comment

our token football expert returns.

Colombia will eliminate England, so would Peru. South american football is so superior to euro football it's sad.

That's why all the elite euro clubs depend on our superior talent to win.
          Win what?

Champions League is the pinnacle of European football and Real Madrid have won 3 years in a row. They have a grand total of 1 South American player in Marcelo..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Pathetic.

Like I said Portugal are pony.
            Yep maybe now people will get what i have been saying for ages when it comes to the quality Argentina and Portugal have..

15 mins left Argentina bring on Aguero.. (Dybala and Higuain still on bench)

15 mins left Portugal bring some Milan striker on who didn't score in the league till March.. and an ancient Ricardo Quarsmera

Comment

• Jesus Dele is fit again.

Honest to god we have the best team by some distance.

Comment

goooooooooooooooooooooooooool dimaria!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golazo!!!!!!!!!

Vamos argentina hijueputa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vamos sudamerica!!!!!

Arriba argentina!!!!!!
                Grow up you idiot, nobody respects South American teams, especially that central American trash. World Cup has been European for 20 years.

Comment

Jesus Dele is fit again.

Honest to god we have the best team by some distance.

I think you might be overrating our players, unless you're being sarcastic. Even just thinking about the attacking side of it, Harry Kane is probably the only player that would get into any side. Apart from Kane, the french attacking players are far better than what England have. Belgium too and probably a few other sides.

Defensively, i don't think we're among the best.

I think England have the ability to beat any team in a single game, but i definitely wouldn't say we have the strongest starting 11. Not even close.

Then again, it'll come down to how well drilled the teams are and how well they play together and England have looked very cohesive compared to most sides.
                  Last edited by TheBigLug; 06-30-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    I think you might be overrating our players, unless you're being sarcastic. Even just thinking about the attacking side of it, Harry Kane is probably the only player that would get into any side. Apart from Kane, the french attacking players are far better than what England have. Belgium too and probably a few other sides.

Defensively, i don't think we're among the best.

I think England have the ability to beat any team in a single game, but i definitely wouldn't say we have the strongest starting 11. Not even close.
                    You must have missed the memo?, this England team doesn't put respect on defence.

We are all-out attack, you score 7 we'll score 8, standard.

Comment

You must have missed the memo?, this England team doesn't put respect on defence.

We are all-out attack, you score 7 we'll score 8, standard.
                      That's true.

It's cominggg home...

Comment

Working...
                      X