No announcement yet.

Haye deserves huge credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye deserves huge credit

He just made himself 10 million plus whilst never being anywhere near physically capable to be fighting.

He conned us all. To his credit though he did take a couple beatings for us to see at least.

Originally posted by moochi View Post
    He just made himself 10 million plus whilst never being anywhere near physically capable to be fighting.

He conned us all. To his credit though he did take a couple beatings for us to see at least.
    As they say, don’t judge a book by it’s cover, he looked like a beast but fought like a wounded pigeon.

Comment

Crazy how the Chisora fight (2012) was the last time he's actually been healthy and in fighting shape.

He's had a good career, but it's over.

Comment

basically how Sergio Martinez went out, the same way

Comment

I dunno, i mean credit for getting paid despite being a cripple. but it's not exactly hard to con the matchroom crowd is it? play sweet caroline and serve them beer & they couldnt care less

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Crazy how the Chisora fight (2012) was the last time he's actually been healthy and in fighting shape.

He's had a good career, but it's over.
            He was past prime and uninterested then tbh, he fought in trainers!

Comment

Proud to say I never gave him a penny.

Comment

I've been saying this since Haye came back, he's finished!

The guy couldn't land clean on Bellew..... was outboxed, he's done!

Comment

I am starting to think Hearn played along the whole way.

Comment

I am not sure what was Haye’s intention, but man this looked so sad. Compare this ending to Wlad’s last fight. They both lost - but the difference couldn’t be bigger.

Comment

Working...
                    X