Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clickbait fake news

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Just another GB hater wishing nothing but bad luck to them just like every other lowlife loser here who hates in GB non stop.
      Them type never have jobs in and out of Prison is my guess

Comment

Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo left the sodomites at Gay Boy Promotions.

With the company's name sake, the Golden Boy himself shoving Baking Rolling Pins, Turkey Basters and getting fisted in the ass, why would anyone want to stay with a company like that. That's incredibly embarrassing. How will Oscar be able to show his face again?

Not only Canelo, but other boxers might be looking to sign elsewhere.

Eddie Hearn's Matchroom USA may get some fighters from GBP's stable.

We'll see what happens, but GBP is a mess right now and it just got worse with it's own figure head shoving Baking Rolling Pins, Whisk Beaters, Turkey Basters and fists up his ass. Lol, SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          #EarnWithHearn

On the real, we may see fighters from GBP leave and join Matchroom U.S.A.

GBP is a mess and looking very bad right now.

Comment

Doubtful. Has Team Canelo shown any sort of promotional chops? Promoters get paid for a reason.

Comment

Is this why oscar is back shoving things up his ass?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

Lol, Oscar just redefined Stuffing your Turkey!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he does at some point. Why would a guy who's making THAT big of a payday & who doesn't really need a contracted long term promoter taking too big of a cut NOT wanna explore freelancing out his services on a fight by fight basis &/or self promote? Its not THAT hard. And he could still work with GBP potentially.

But yea that diss at Gomez was interesting & I wonder if that was a w/e thing or a more serious thing. For now I can't take it THAT seriously or have more meaning than some might suggest it could.

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Probably just getting back into old hobbies since he quit drinking & doing coke.

Comment

Working...
                  X