Lou DiBella: "GGG beat Alvarez. I don't give a **** what anybody says."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Both were close bro that’s for sure
    ggg fanboys need to learn a lot from a real ggg fan like you, even know i disagree with you many times you are always honest and unbiased.. a lil hate on canelo sometimes but is understandable...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      lol, maxi trying to convince a real ggg fan(not fanboy) that the canelo fight wasnt close. .
      that guy is unbiased, and does not wear gggoogles...
      The fight was only enjoyable for those who understand boxing. The casuals hated it. Little action.

Still, when you have 80% claiming GGG won and 10% that Canelo won, can it be THAT close? I mean, it wasn't a domination, for sure. But I can agree with close as long as we get who the winner was correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        The fight was only enjoyable for those who understand boxing. The casuals hated it. Little action.

Still, when you have 80% claiming GGG won and 10% that Canelo won, can it be THAT close? I mean, it wasn't a domination, for sure. But I can agree with close as long as we get who the winner was correctly.
        i wont argue with you if you say ggg won, i had the fight a draw but tbh if had a gun on my head and had to pick a winner it could prob be ggg just based on the fact he was the agressor most of the time, but close fights can go either way ... i said this when the first fight was signed and domebody asked "if it was possible for ggg to win a decesion?" some said he needs to win 9 rounds, other said he also needs a few kds, i said "he only needs 7 clear rounds", you are not beating canelo without 7 clear rounds and after watching the first fight i dont even see ggg getting 5 on the rematcj...

Comment

Working...
        X