Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Cotto fight for last fight of career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Cotto fight for last fight of career?

I have always been a huge Cotto fan from the moment I first saw him on one of the undercard a for a PPV back in 2003 or so . I'd love to see him go out against a big name for his last one but like RJJ said I dont think he should go to 160 for. GGG or Canelo fight. I wouldn't mind him staying at 154 and either facing one of the new young top Welterweights or taking on one of the Charlo twins or Lara at 154. I know Charlos and Lara not very big names except for hardcore fans but a win vs any of the people I said would be a great way to go out for Miguel.

kell brook.

Comment

If Kell Brooks eye is ready he would be someone who is kinda known. Also would make for a potentially entertaining fight.

Comment

Margarito. Maybe he can beat him with the help of the ref this time.

Comment

Danny Garcia

Comment

Conor McGregor.

Comment

order of choice would be Lucas Mathysse, Amir Khan or Kell Brook and last choicr canelo-ggg winner.

Comment

Too bad Marquez and Bradley both just retired bc I think either of them would've been a great legacy fight for everyone involved

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
                  I have always been a huge Cotto fan from the moment I first saw him on one of the undercard a for a PPV back in 2003 or so . I'd love to see him go out against a big name for his last one but like RJJ said I dont think he should go to 160 for. GGG or Canelo fight. I wouldn't mind him staying at 154 and either facing one of the new young top Welterweights or taking on one of the Charlo twins or Lara at 154. I know Charlos and Lara not very big names except for hardcore fans but a win vs any of the people I said would be a great way to go out for Miguel.
                  Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
                  Too bad Marquez and Bradley both just retired bc I think either of them would've been a great legacy fight for everyone involved
                  that was the plan. I think he can lure Bradley but problem is he is with Bob Arum

Comment

Crawford 150!

Comment

Working...
                    X