No announcement yet.

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Thread

Here is my team at the moment. Cheap to buy but play great. The two wingers have 90 and 87 pace so are great for counter attacking. Aimar is great. My top scorer in this team. Scores some peach volleys,

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa...aHb7465kLr:360

Playing with these guys until I get load of coins to buy the likes of Di Maria, Pepe etc for a La Liga team.

Any coin making tips anyone would like to share?

Put off buying packs too. Bought a couple and just got crap,

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Impressive team. You on xbox or ps3?

Got any tips on getting that amount of coins?

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        Impressive team. You on xbox or ps3?

Got any tips on getting that amount of coins?

When a player has had a good performance at the weekend it is likely he will get an IF card released on a Wednesday. Buy as many as you can before because the price rockets up after the IF is released because the IF's are harder to get out of packs and the regulars that you bought aren't in packs until the Wednesday after. This week i bought 50+ Ronaldinho's for 2-3k now the IF's are out they are selling for 8-10k.

Comment

Will have to give it a go.

What is your xbox gamertag?

Comment

Give us some more buying advice

Comment

My mate won £100 on a scratchcard and spent it all on UT packs. He got fuck all

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

When a player has had a good performance at the weekend it is likely he will get an IF card released on a Wednesday. Buy as many as you can before because the price rockets up after the IF is released because the IF's are harder to get out of packs and the regulars that you bought aren't in packs until the Wednesday after. This week i bought 50+ Ronaldinho's for 2-3k now the IF's are out they are selling for 8-10k.
                So for example try and buy Dzeko and Rooney this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  My mate won £100 on a scratchcard and spent it all on UT packs. He got fuck all
                  UT Packs are just a waste of money.

I always get *****e,

Comment

Yeah but couldn't it just as easily be the top strikers in the Spanish/Italian/whatever leagues that can in TOTW?

Comment

Working...
                    X