No announcement yet.

Mr Dago Wops Reality Training Perspective And TRUE Character

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Dago Wops Reality Training Perspective And TRUE Character

This is simply his basic character and training level,its honestly a tribute to him since he is the all knowing and flawless, lethal weapon on here for those who take advice from him ,well you may want to have a read here a very reality check that of a skinny non athletic 130 pound kid who belittles others because hes not a good fighter......

DAGO FLOP in a drop......

when asked if you can hurt yourself on a Heavy Bag.

"Damaging to your skill maybe. You could be doing better things with your time.*"

Dago Flop when his defense is questioned but critizes others when he gives advice...?????

"I was taught to be defensively mindful on the bags but also that doing defensive moves is almost useless.*"

"Yeah that's why you don't do what you will in a fight on the bag."

He then asks anyone who has footage about their defense???He also DELETED HIS OWN footage...guess why? Because it sucked and couldnt take it.He was literally grilled on another forum and deleted it there too..LMFAO..

I posted a vid on power only and he then asked me where everything else is ?...this is his OWN bag theory ......

"The heavy is to focus on power specifically without worrying about what comes back at you." What a fool....lol

Dago flops later response over time to Rockin AFTER he took Rockins LONG advice when he didnt even know what boxing gloves looked like and didn't even know which ones to buy???

"Show us your boxrec record then I'll take your advice. I'm not going to concede to a random guy on the internet*"You're the only one here with a bum record so you're a proven glass jaw fraud."

" You can build power in sparring" Really huh??? Anyone tell you you are a simpleton? i think so! lol

This is the type of individual he is below and then accuses of others of excuses....he hasn't left his moms garage either,i know that! lol

"My bag is attached to an old soloflex machine from the 90's which I put in pull up bar form and tied the bag to the top. My ceilings are 6.5 ft or 7 ft high. I would say it is hanging no more than a foot from the top. I have everlast brand gloves. I messed up my left shoulder only for about an hour after that but it is fine now. Idk why it happened but it has never happened before.*

Gives others advice on power lifting routines frequently

"Nothing more than 5 reps. Focus on Deadlift, Squat, and Bench Press*"

but......

"I am in need of a good power lifting routine for strength and explosiveness. I currently do 6 sets of push ups broken down into diamond, clap push ups, and regular. I do leg lifts, leg circles, punch sit ups, bicycle crunches, and leg extension crunches for abs. I do squats for legs.*"

"I have no background in power lifting but do have access to equipment. I can throw around guys my weight and 10+ pounds with ease if that helps." Wow your a beast so you throw around 140 pound kids?

Dago Flops theory on why he didnt train with weights....

"I would have started it sooner but I was too scared,blah blah blah..." pffftttt ...lmao

And a recap from the last post.....

Dago dope (GUMBY) you are in the wrong section ..... you are lost this isnt the lounge ,this is for ppl with actual knowledge of important topics . Not skinny kids with NO experience ,you cant have an opinion or point out facts if you dont have the actual experience on the subject matter that stuff is for the lounge where you belong ! My Forearms are bigger than your neck which if i remember correctly resembles that of a giraffe !

" Right now, my weight is 125 and I can't go lower or else I feel really tired and sick. I'm 5'10" btw. " Dago dope (GUMBY) 2016*

"I've been boxing (1.5 years) so I like to think I know what I'm doing." Dago dope (GUMBY) 2016...Moms garage maybe ..this idiot didnt even know if water is good for you while working out either up until a year ago but knows it all now from reading articles and guess work ?*

Dago Flop the 125 pound bad ass explaining why hes the best at his gym below.....

*"If your little theory was right then it would have happened by now but seeing as I ain't no chump that won't happen." Jerk off...lol

Even states hes unable to put up a vid because NO ONE in HIS gym would stop for a minute and help him,and claims its because his gym is filled with GANG BANGERS /hard asses.and its only open TWO hours at a time..etc....what a dope
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-11-2017, 01:58 PM.

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    This is simply his basic character and training level,its honestly a tribute to him since he is the all knowing and flawless, lethal weapon on here for those who take advice from him ,well you may want to have a read here a very reality check that of a skinny non athletic 130 pound kid who belittles others because hes not a good fighter......

DAGO FLOP in a drop......

when asked if you can hurt yourself on a Heavy Bag.

"Damaging to your skill maybe. You could be doing better things with your time.*"

Dago Flop when his defense is questioned but critizes others when he gives advice...?????

"I was taught to be defensively mindful on the bags but also that doing defensive moves is almost useless.*"

"Yeah that's why you don't do what you will in a fight on the bag."

He then asks anyone who has footage about their defense???He also DELETED HIS OWN footage...guess why? Because it sucked and couldnt take it.He was literally grilled on another forum and deleted it there too..LMFAO..

I posted a vid on power only and he then asked me where everything else is ?...this is his OWN bag theory ......

"The heavy is to focus on power specifically without worrying about what comes back at you." What a fool....lol

Dago flops later response over time to Rockin AFTER he took Rockins LONG advice when he didnt even know what boxing gloves looked like and didn't even know which ones to buy???

"Show us your boxrec record then I'll take your advice. I'm not going to concede to a random guy on the internet*"You're the only one here with a bum record so you're a proven glass jaw fraud."

" You can build power in sparring" Really huh??? Anyone tell you you are a simpleton? i think so! lol

This is the type of individual he is below and then accuses of others of excuses....he hasn't left his moms garage either,i know that! lol

"My bag is attached to an old soloflex machine from the 90's which I put in pull up bar form and tied the bag to the top. My ceilings are 6.5 ft or 7 ft high. I would say it is hanging no more than a foot from the top. I have everlast brand gloves. I messed up my left shoulder only for about an hour after that but it is fine now. Idk why it happened but it has never happened before.*

Gives others advice on power lifting routines frequently

"Nothing more than 5 reps. Focus on Deadlift, Squat, and Bench Press*"

but......

"I am in need of a good power lifting routine for strength and explosiveness. I currently do 6 sets of push ups broken down into diamond, clap push ups, and regular. I do leg lifts, leg circles, punch sit ups, bicycle crunches, and leg extension crunches for abs. I do squats for legs.*"

"I have no background in power lifting but do have access to equipment. I can throw around guys my weight and 10+ pounds with ease if that helps." Wow your a beast so you throw around 140 pound kids?

Dago Flops theory on why he didnt train with weights....

"I would have started it sooner but I was too scared,blah blah blah..." pffftttt ...lmao

And a recap from the last post.....

Dago dope (GUMBY) you are in the wrong section ..... you are lost this isnt the lounge ,this is for ppl with actual knowledge of important topics . Not skinny kids with NO experience ,you cant have an opinion or point out facts if you dont have the actual experience on the subject matter that stuff is for the lounge where you belong ! My Forearms are bigger than your neck which if i remember correctly resembles that of a giraffe !

" Right now, my weight is 125 and I can't go lower or else I feel really tired and sick. I'm 5'10" btw. " Dago dope (GUMBY) 2016*

"I've been boxing (1.5 years) so I like to think I know what I'm doing." Dago dope (GUMBY) 2016...Moms garage maybe ..this idiot didnt even know if water is good for you while working out either up until a year ago but knows it all now from reading articles and guess work ?*

Dago Flop the 125 pound bad ass explaining why hes the best at his gym below.....

*"If your little theory was right then it would have happened by now but seeing as I ain't no chump that won't happen." Jerk off...lol

Even states hes unable to put up a vid because NO ONE in HIS gym would stop for a minute and help him,and claims its because his gym is filled with GANG BANGERS /hard asses.and its only open TWO hours at a time..etc....what a dope
    juggernaut, you should put this into a rhyme and make a mixtape from it. Call it 300 Bars and Training... lol!

Dont worry about it though man, as a trainer I can say this, everyone has their own way and what works for you might not work for him and vice versa. I have been told by amateur/pro trainers before IDKSAB and I have been told by amateur/pro trainers I have a vast knowledge. Just depends, boxing especially the training aspect is for the "know it all's" in the industry, every trainer thinks they know more than the next guy. Take it all with a grain of salt brother.

Comment

This thread tells me I'm living absolutely rent free inside Juggy's mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        juggernaut, you should put this into a rhyme and make a mixtape from it. Call it 300 Bars and Training... lol!

Dont worry about it though man, as a trainer I can say this, everyone has their own way and what works for you might not work for him and vice versa. I have been told by amateur/pro trainers before IDKSAB and I have been told by amateur/pro trainers I have a vast knowledge. Just depends, boxing especially the training aspect is for the "know it all's" in the industry, every trainer thinks they know more than the next guy. Take it all with a grain of salt brother.
        Nah , i like clowning this joker ,he failed at his OWN vid and i completely exposed him here . He likes giving other ppl shyte so it he gets the same ,his first mistake was trolling me . The idiot even posted my vid on another forum hes been at for awhile thinking no one would like it ,not only did they like it but he got booted off for trolling . I hope you actually read that entire post bc you cant make this shyte up.

Lucky for him Boxing Scene does not have IQ requirements ,hes so dumb did you know he actually thinks Lennox Lewis would be harder to hit at 6'0 rather than 6'5 and i actually did a poll on it before it was locked by the mods bc one of the options had a kill yourself option which ppl were voting on for him to do?
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-11-2017, 04:26 PM.

Comment

No disrespect, Juggernaut, because we are all learners at various different stages of development in this sport...but your form absolutely sucked in that video you posted.

Especially for someone who talks such a big game.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Nah , i like clowning this joker ,he failed at his OWN vid and i completely exposed him here . He likes giving other ppl shyte so it he gets the same ,his first mistake was trolling me . The idiot even posted my vid on another forum hes been at for awhile thinking no one would like it ,not only did they like it but he got booted off for trolling . I hope you actually read that entire post bc you cant make this shyte up.

Lucky for him Boxing Scene does not have IQ requirements ,hes so dumb did you know he actually thinks Lennox Lewis would be harder to hit at 6'0 rather than 6'5 and i actually did a poll on it before it was locked by the mods bc one of the options had a kill yourself option which ppl were voting on for him to do?
            Seems like Im the one clowning you. You write an entire essay made up of lies and half truths in response to mu one sentences. I get a thanks from the people I give advice unlike you. We are here trying to learn. You just seem to be concerned with trying to get other GUYS on the internet to worship you. By telling a guy that he does nothing wrong other than "could work on power" is doing them an injustice. This is FIGHTING, one shot and its lights out. You should know with that glass chin of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
              Seems like Im the one clowning you. You write an entire essay made up of lies and half truths in response to mu one sentences. I get a thanks from the people I give advice unlike you. We are here trying to learn. You just seem to be concerned with trying to get other GUYS on the internet to worship you. By telling a guy that he does nothing wrong other than "could work on power" is doing them an injustice. This is FIGHTING, one shot and its lights out. You should know with that glass chin of yours.
              In all honesty and im not even making this up..one of my biggest fears is thinking of an after life where im ressurected as a dumb person with incest like inbred trailer park trash IQ to that of a nitwit. God forbid if i was you ,i would rather be an ANT tbh because not knowing how stupid i actually am unaware of like you are ,would be my biggest fear. The second would be a horrible body of that resembling a SICK unhealthy male that wouldn't be attractive to anyone of note. Think about it bc this description is you!

You even moaned like the bytch you are when Rockin complimented me on that bag work because you yourself cant punch...WE BOTH know this and your comical contradictions up top i posted are hilarious and you calling anyone a fraud or all talk is equally amusing because in REAL life 99% of this forum would literally strangle you if you mouthed off to them face to face!!
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-13-2017, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                No disrespect, Juggernaut, because we are all learners at various different stages of development in this sport...but your form absolutely sucked in that video you posted.

Especially for someone who talks such a big game.
                you discrespect yourself daily on here YDKSAB or combat in general you showed me that in the MMA section...so no worries.

other than that please point to my poor form of body shots and southpaw counter hooks loser? see you are a clown one of many on here ,and maybe read the descrip[tion vid then run your mouth...better yet come to my gym and we'll discuss my BIG game? Idiot!

"Good **** man keep at it..you also seem to have good speed and nice balance .. Props"

"you got heavy hands"

"you got good balance"

"You're no worse than the guys Anthony Joshua has fought."

"Good stuff buddy.

I liked that vid where you're banging away on the heavy bag. "

"Keeping your chin tucked, moving, I like that body shot doubled up, good form on it, it would bother me - I often only expect one downstairs and will reflex roll it with my elbow and could be cought bringing my arm up trying to counter or move away."

Mike Tyson..."DAMN "

These were quotes from actual boxers or posters who boxed who posted themselves..i didnt get your gym or vid btw?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-13-2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

This dude has the gall to write on my page that he would kill me.

You know I only log on, like, once a month?

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                    This dude has the gall to write on my page that he would kill me.

You know I only log on, like, once a month?

Comment

Working...
                    X