Any word on who stevenson fights next or when? whats going on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on who stevenson fights next or when? whats going on

update anyone

He's already avoided the Alvarez mandatory for quite some time now, guessing he'll do that for a while longer. When he does come back it'll probably be against a journeyman, maybe that stripper Quillin fought, and probably not until next year. Not sure many people even care anymore?

Comment

Most of the Haymon guys are just waiting to see if their is a tv spot for their next fight. Stevenson actually has a promoter in Canada which should make it easier for him to fight without having to wait...however, he has been spoiled so much that he is probably expecting a million to fight Alvarez, and those days are over.

Comment

Does anybody actually care?????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          He's already avoided the Alvarez mandatory for quite some time now, guessing he'll do that for a while longer. When he does come back it'll probably be against a journeyman, maybe that stripper Quillin fought, and probably not until next year. Not sure many people even care anymore?
          Alvarez isnt exactly bob foster...i doubt he is ducking the guy

i hope he fights a decent name soon.....he is getting old.....he looked decent but very hittable vs thomas

that left hand knocks out everyone it lands on though....ouch

Comment

isn't he supposed to fight the colombian guy, alvarez?

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              Does anybody actually care?????????????????
              I do....I dont have to hate the guy because I like Kovalev

I wish the fight would have happened but fans nor the fighters call the shots or have the final say

i

Comment

After the Williams fight I remember Yvon saying that Alvarez will get his shot next.

http://www.boxingscene.com/eleider-a...michel--107079

“GYM, who promotes both fighters, has informed [us] that the fight is set and will take place in November in Canada.”

Comment

I though Stevenson retired a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

The Alvarez mandatory still has to be the plan from WBC.

Light heavyweight: Champion Adonis Stevenson is due to face
                    mandatory challenger Eleider Alvarez next. The WBC said the fight is supposed to take place in November but no site or date has been announced.

http://www.espn.com/blog/dan-rafael/...c-world-titles

Interesting article about all the WBC titles and titlists.

Comment

Working...
                    X