Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do when a bum approaches you and asks for money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends how they approach.

I'm good with some change.

Bay Area cats are the worst.

One out near Pac-Bell now AT&T caught a pumpkinhead via MagLite.

Probably wasn't worth the 5 fucking dollars his high rent, bum ass tried somebody over.

Comment

I beat them to the punch and ask them for money first

It's funny tho, ever since I shaved my head and grew out facial hair, they stopped approaching me.. Maybe I look homeless

Comment

I give them change.

Have you ever seen a bald bum? They always seem to have a full head of hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Depends how they approach.

I'm good with some change.

Bay Area cats are the worst.

One out near Pac-Bell now AT&T caught a pumpkinhead via MagLite.

Probably wasn't worth the 5 fucking dollars his high rent, bum ass tried somebody over.
          Take that back

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            I beat them to the punch and ask them for money first

It's funny tho, ever since I shaved my head and grew out facial hair, they stopped approaching me.. Maybe I look homeless
            I've hit a couple bums with that line, lol.

"You got some spare change?" "Naw, bruh, Im broke. Can you loan me a dollar? Im good for it"

I used to carry job applications and hand them out too

Comment

If a bum asks me for anything, I tell them to **** off.

And don't ever ask me again unless they bring me some cheeseburgers and suck my dick.

Comment

Here there are many, most of them are refugees. So much that native beggars hate them bcz they earn less and less bcz of them This begging is a whole industry.
                Sometimes scumbags (not beggars) ask for a cigaratte as if I'm their dude or ask for money. I just look for a sec in their face then nod sarcastically.

Comment

I remember this crackhead bum with a cardboard sign outside of CVS, I walked inside saw him asking change from some other couple as I went in and they gave him a dollar, I was inside for like 7 minutes picked up some beer and some snacks on sale. As I walked out I ignored him didn't even glance his way he said hey hey hey mang hey mang hey hey and followed me, I was like in my head dang I thought if you dont look at them they ignore you this dude didnt take a hint he was telling me he needed the money for a cheeseburger across the street. I put my beer in the trunk and told him what happened to that dollar you got before I went into the CVs, and he was like man thats for my meds my momma sick. I told him you know what I dont got any change on me I used a credit card, ill buy you a burger and bring it back, and this due told me to fuk off and walked away cussing me out telling me im a mufuka smh.

I knew he didn't want the money for food.

I have sooo many stories of crackhead or meth head bums pan handling when I used to live in LA and in DTLA, this crack head homeless dude was wiping my car windows during my lunch break, He didn't see me sleeping in the back I was taking a nap of my van, so I saw him leaving to his cart and my break was over and this dude started chasing the van as I drove off lol dude was like Hey hey wait mu****a wait! I knew he was waiting but didnt know I was int he van dude ran so fast man he wanted some change for ruining my windows with newspaper and windex.

I never asked for him to wipe my car, I already took that to the car wash.

Comment

I usually pretend to reach into my pocket like I'm grabbing my wallet

And then BAM!

Kick to the mid-section and I hit 'em with a Stone Cold Stunner.

Then the double middle finger.

Works every time.

Comment

A bum came up to me asking for money and I was about to sock him cause he's a dirty old bum then I stopped and said "theirs something this guy"

Comment

Working...
                      X