Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

The Battle for P4P Supremacy?

Andre "SOG" Ward
    (29-0-0) vs Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (29-0-1)
    Light Heavyweight / 175 lbs / 12.5 Stone
    11.19.16 HBO

I have a close feel out type fight for one round, til Kovalev turns it up and walks Ward down and mauls him, beating him from pillar to post for several rounds til the 7th, where Kovalev knocks him down twice. Ward has a spirited 8th round which he wins but takes massive damage, and the towel is thrown from his corner in the 9th, Ward still on his feet but bleeding from cuts and ears.

What say you!?

Kovalev by KO/TKO
    29.04%
    Kovalev by UD/SD/MD
    15.28%
    Ward by KO/TKO
    4.80%
    Ward by UD/SD/MD
    48.69%
    Draw
    2.18%
    Last edited by LoadedWraps; 08-07-2016, 12:39 AM. Reason: Added fight info to OP.

Ward by ko

Comment

I'd see Kovalev hurting Ward there in the ring, probably knocking him down, but i'd still have Ward by decision in the end. Hopefully we will really see this fight one day.

Comment

Ward is getting hit way too much by a bigger version of angulo. Kovalev is way more accurate and powerful. I can't see Ward taking those shots from Kovalev and he has nothing to keep him off.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          I have a close feel out type fight for one round, til Kovalev turns it up and walks Ward down and mauls him, beating him from pillar to post for several rounds til the 7th, where Kovalev knocks him down twice. Ward has a spirited 8th round which he wins but takes massive damage, and the towel is thrown from his corner in the 9th, Ward still on his feet but bleeding from cuts and ears.

What say you!?

Wouldnt that make it easy for kovalev? you cant hit what you cant see.

Comment

Kovalev is too slow

Ward via UD

Comment

Andre ward easy ud

Comment

I got Kovalev by KO. But I wouldn't be surprised if Ward wins a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Ward is getting hit way too much by a bigger version of angulo. Kovalev is way more accurate and powerful. I can't see Ward taking those shots from Kovalev and he has nothing to keep him off.

Comment

I was fairly certain Ward would win it easily, but after that last performance, Im not so sure now. I cant tell if it was just rust or if he has slowed down due to age.

Comment

Working...
                    X