No announcement yet.

🔫🔫shots fired🔫🔫 bradleys former trainer joel diaz takes shot at bradley/teddty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Eh, I think Diaz got done foul, but still bad form after a guy gets his job done in the ring. He did what he was supposed to do, can't **** on him for doing what he's supposed to do & not come off looking kinda silly yourself.

Diaz just needs to move along. The best revenge is success as they say.
    Phuck Diaz....you call out a man's wife, you deserve your marching papers.

Comment

So much bad blood. The rematch will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... Bradley would box Provo this time around... Bradley managed to box JMM as well.
        Exactly, a one sided beatdown this time around.

Comment

I have to agree with Joel here. Yes Bradley did what he had to do but it was obvious that rios was on his last legs here.

Comment

A rematch with Ruslan maybe but leave it out with Ortiz, Ortiz needs to do something relevant and prove to us he can hang in there and he just simply doesn't deserve any big fight right now.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
              JMM is slow, old and not as relentless as Ruslan. Bradley would probably outbox Provod, but the fact that his punch resistance decreased and Ruslan has Diaz in his corner will make this fight interesting.

We also know that Bradley is mentally unstable, he might brawl with Provod to show Diaz that he improved significantly under Atlas and he can KO Ruslan. Anything can happen.
              ... If even Matthysse succeeded to 'box' Prova, then Bradley also would be able to...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... If even Matthysse succeeded to 'box' Prova, then Bradley also would be able to...
                People ALWAYS focus on the fight and not Bradley's condition heading into the fight. He lost over 20 pounds in a week and a half, was severely depressed and solely focused on earning a knockout.

He won't be facing the same conditions in a rematch and he will shut Ruslan out, literally, 11-1, 12-0 type UD.

Comment

Diaz is correct that rios was a shell and shot, but bradley stopping rios who was over 170 on fight night was impressive, rios was done though barely could lift his arms, but bradley showed what you should do to a shot fight stop them or dominate them with combos. Bradley is doing more things, he is also learning to punch with power anytime rios smiled it means he felt that sting.

Comment

I think Joel must've forgot that TB was mentally stressed over the Pac situation and went full ****** from the opening bell....he WON'T make that mistake again....he'll box Provo and win quite easily imo

Comment

I'm just glad it ended up the way it did. Success stories are more to my liking than failures. Who would ever thought Atlas would appear in the picture? Also, Bradley winning in impressive fashion, thus staying longer, is good for the sport.

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                      Not really a fan of Atlas, but I certainly would like to see positive results just to enliven the sport a bit. I like to see Bradley dazzle the audience with good boxing. I know Rios' aggression is deadly and thus entertaining, but being able to neutralize it with good boxing is good entertainment as well.
                      Last edited by jqSide; 11-08-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X