No announcement yet.

People making fools of themselves on public transportation Mega Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    American public transport seems like literal HELL.
    It's hell in the morning when going to work. But people making fools of themselves on trains, and busses is funny as hell. I've seen a few fights on BART but that's not the worst. The worst I have seen was when I was taking BART to a warriors game. Some homeless dude decided to stand in the doorways that separates the car, pulled down his pants and took a piss.

Comment

London's public transport is too expensive for homeless people to get on.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      American public transport seems like literal HELL.
      Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
        It's hell in the morning when going to work. But people making fools of themselves on trains, and busses is funny as hell. I've seen a few fights on BART but that's not the worst. The worst I have seen was when I was taking BART to a warriors game. Some homeless dude decided to stand in the doorways that separates the car, pulled down his pants and took a piss.

For those of you that don't know what the BART is its the subway in San Francisco to SFO or Oakland. I've rode it many times and it's not a bad subway not even close to an NYC subway ride.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst experience on a train you will ever experience and you just wish the train would derail and kill everyone and youd all rot in hell because you're evil, **** sucking bastard ****s that deserve to die a very slow death of painful cancer then the BART is about a 3 and NYC subway is an 8.

Ride the ****ing metro in Paris, France pal that's a 10. You will be scared every second you're on there.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1lparm View Post

For those of you that don't know what the BART is its the subway in San Francisco to SFO or Oakland. I've rode it many times and it's not a bad subway not even close to an NYC subway ride.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst experience on a train you will ever experience and you just wish the train would derail and kill everyone and youd all rot in hell because you're evil, **** sucking bastard ****s that deserve to die a very slow death of painful cancer then the BART is about a 3 and NYC subway is an 8.

Ride the ****ing metro in Paris, France pal that's a 10. You will be scared every second you're on there.
            Lol a few years ago when I was in High school we went on a Euro trip and one of the students got lost on the Paris metro. We were back in Canada before anyone realized

Comment

Working...
            X