Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao knocks down Chris Algieri with hilarious timing (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a fkn classic. lol

the sound the impact makes when manny lands is like when a basketball is dribbled on the floor

Comment

Damn, that Pac left hand tho. Thing of beauty.

Comment

I'm glad everyone else enjoyed this as much as I did. It made me laugh so much. Classic stuff. Algieri's trainer is a damn fool.

Comment

Lol, remember how Algieri was saying that timing beat speed? This fight was a farce though, Pac looked OK(he definitely did NOT try to finish Algieiri)...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Ant of you that bought the PPV should be ashame! Don't buy anymore of Floyd's or Manny's PPV unless they will be fighting each other. It's a joke now. Top guys not facing each other.
            Actually it's only Mayweathers PPV's that I'm bored with! Pacquiao brings it the whole time no complaints with him fighting. My money was well spent and everyone was entertained lastnight. Plain and simple. You can try to make it even all you want but the simple truth is it's not! Floyd actually needs Pacquiao at the moment. There is nobody that people want to pay for anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan View Post
              Actually it's only Mayweathers PPV's that I'm bored with! Pacquiao brings it the whole time no complaints with him fighting. My money was well spent and everyone was entertained lastnight. Plain and simple. You can try to make it even all you want but the simple truth is it's not! Floyd actually needs Pacquiao at the moment. There is nobody that people want to pay for anymore.
              Sorry but I disagree... that fight was a farce, plain and simple... Chris Algieri never ONCE put Manny in danger and Manny never tried to go for the kill(he simply caught Chris a few times and Chris dropped)... If it wasn't for the Vasyl fight that card last night would of been a bust... I really hope if Manny ever fights Floyd he can forget all this christian compassion for once...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                That couldn't have gone better. Moment of the year.
                I couldn't agree more. I've been waiting for this to happen for years, absolutely ****ing years. I knew it was a matter of time, but I never imagined it would happen like that, smack dab in the middle of such outlandish bombast. I was channeling Lampley at that moment: "It happened! IT HAPPENED!"

Comment

What's even funnier is that people paid for this fight. bob knows his audience, give him that.

Comment

Lmao. I think the everybody watching the American televised version laughed so hard at that moment. round 10 or 11?...... Booooom!

Comment

Epic douche chills listening to the trainer last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X