Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux being forced to have fun with the crowds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    But the shirt was definitely tight. Let's say Rigo was 130lbs in that video... he must've been wearing a Baby Gap shirt to be that tight. Lol
    Funny how everyone noticed the tight clothes. Hey, no one ever said Rigo had good taste. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Funny how everyone noticed the tight clothes. Hey, no one ever said Rigo had good taste. lol
      Nothing wrong with tight clothes man. His were extra tight doe.

Comment

Nothing wrong with tight clothes man. His were extra tight doe.
        Extra, extra... lol

I wonder if Rigo will be at the fights on Thursday. His trip to Macau is coming up soon.

Comment

It wasnt just in the amateurs. Rigo almost lost a 4 rounder when he was with Roach cause he was coming into camp hung over and barely training. Almost no one knows this cause it wasnt televised. I was also told Its another reason why Hyde did not want Rigo changing his team to Pedro Diaz. Cause his previous team was pretty much babysitting him. Keeping him from the strip clubs and the bad habits.
          rigo had a 4 rounder with roach?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Extra, extra... lol

I wonder if Rigo will be at the fights on Thursday. His trip to Macau is coming up soon.
            The fight is on the 19th? I think they usually fly a week early. So maybe... but then again, he probably dont even know the event is happening. Know what I mean?

Comment

Lol rigo walking around like he owns the place with his chest sticking out lol gotta love the confidence

Comment

Rigo definitely has the trash talk down. I wish his English was better I think that's very important. I think he could be a more popular fighter but someone has to be dedicated to helping him succeed. Arum gave him some good opportunities but I don't believe he gave maximum effort and sometimes it seemed Rigo was set up for failure (Agbeko card).

Comment

The fight is on the 19th? I think they usually fly a week early. So maybe... but then again, he probably dont even know the event is happening. Know what I mean?
                  Oh, man...lol I hope the turnout is decent. There are a few Cuban fighters on that card. I'm sure they tried to get the word out as best they could. Will it be enough? I guess we'll see.

Comment

Why does Rigo walk around like hes the biggest guy on the block?

Damn! Daddy Yankee shouldve left Rigo spit some of his hot fire on stage.
                    Biggest little man.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                      Lol rigo walking around like he owns the place with his chest sticking out lol gotta love the confidence
                      He's used to winning...all...the...time. That tends to get your confidence up. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X