Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PUBLIC POLL : Violent assault videos being posted here in the lounge - Yay or Nay?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont like them personally that vid made me lose more hope in humanity than Ive ever had. People just recorded. Anyways I feel the racial element is more politically driven in media than it is in reality. I stand my posts in that thread but honestly voted for banning them. They bring out the worst in people because they show the worst in society.

Comment

I feel we should make some passes for street fights with hilarious results (the shovel), but not ones of people being beaten mercilessly on the floor or getting jumped on.

Comment

It's not my place to speak on what's good for Boxingscene, but I personally don't have anything against them or race baiting - if that's what they're doing.

If someone wants to make a pass on white people, go for it.

Comment

it should be allowed but it has to have back story and conclussion, just like the news.

we count on you to clean the place afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
            Who said anyone was entertained by them? I certainly didn't watch that video in the hope of being entertained.

The attack WAS savage though.

Also, just check out rap to hear black rappers describing THEMSELVES as 'thug'. Tupac had 'THUG LIFE' tattooed across his stomach for **** sake. But that's okay, right?
            Thug life -the hate u give little infants ****s everybody-

PAC used it as an acronym.
            Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-28-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

I'm kinda up in the air about this cause some of them were funny IMO; the shovel one, that guy that got beat up by the truck driver (who drove a civic, smh) I didn't see the mcdonalds one or never cared to see the "knockout game" ones. If you don't like something don't click the link. But some of this stuff is "news" and should be able to be discussed.

On the other hand, when there doing it with racial undertones along with them, that is not acceptable, and punishment should be 'swift and certain'. I come here to enjoy myself and not feel dumber for reading someone's ignorant posts. (I have enough struggles with dumbness as it is) I think that you should sticky a revision of your OP up with the forum rules.

Also, there are "official street fight threads" if you choose to post a fight it should be in one of these threads. We don't have to start a new thread every time somebody gets kayo'd.

This is just my take on it. If it's to hard to moderate all of them, then, **** it. Don't allow them.

Edit: I decided to vote no because of the verbiage "violent assaults" I don't really think this pertains to the random funny street fights IMO.
              Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-28-2014, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                I'm not here to debate you, ****face. That's the entire reason why I created a public poll and left it in users' hands. I'm sorry I can't ban a dead rapper for a tattoo he got over 20 years ago.

Cast a vote or GTFO.
                Your gonna have to ban the hologram

Comment

Plain ol street fight vids are ok IMO.

But I agree completely with Bringer about the beating videos with an obvious racial agenda. Most of us know what is going on with them.

Comment

i never watch the f/ckin videos anyways, so what's the difference...

Comment

If people vote no they are further degrading the lounge. People use to be able to post nude pics in the lounge. Don't turn this into a ****ing nanny forum. It's the lounge of the boxing forum. Anything should ****ing go.

Comment

Working...
                      X