No announcement yet.

Can somebody translate? Sounds like JCC Jr walking away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody translate? Sounds like JCC Jr walking away

Using my super google translation powers, I was able to mesh it together to make it seem like he wants to leave. Anybody here confirm it?

I think my mom highjacked his account...dude sounds like a mexican lady giving advice

Comment

"I'm a lazy fat ****. I should fight at light heavyweight but I drain myself to middleweight so I can beat up midgets. I just want to retire so I can sleep all day, get high, and eat cereal and cheetos."
      - Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Comment

Maybe he's taking about Miss Jackson

Comment

He's talking about meditation, love, philosophy and life.

aka

He wants a burrito and a blunt ASAP

Comment

Not related to the fight. Chavez is always quoting random shit. It's why I stopped following him.

Comment

lol jr giving life lessons, that def cannot be him

Comment

Words to live by.

Get high

Comment

I'll try my best to sum it up.

1st Tweet: If you give yourself the time to meditate, reflect, tranquilly and calmly, you'll realistically see what you need to see and not what you want to see.

2nd Tweet: The sorrow doesn't last forever when we follow the direction we always wanted.

3rd Tweet: True love is nothing more than an inevitable wish to help another to know who they are.

4th Tweet: To think is to say no. To reflect is to deny that which we believe.

Didn't know Julio "Socrates" Chavez Jr. was quite the philosopher. Doesn't sound like he's talking too much about boxing, probably just smoked a fat blunt and started waxing philosophical while he munches on a bowl of Captain Crunch.
                  Last edited by _original_; 05-06-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

He tweeted that while smoking the kush kush.

Comment

Working...
                    X