Cuban Olympic Gold Medallist Robeisy Ramirez banned from International Events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    fabulous castro?

are you aware of the extents to which communist dictatorships have historically gone to maintain power?
    How many people has Cuba killed around the world?
    How many people has USA killed around the world?
    What happened to Bradley Manning, why he was sentenced 35 years in his own country for telling the truth about disgusting military acts? Isn't that free speech? Oh it is the USA that has done that so its fine, but if it was Castro he is the devil. Castro ain't perfect, but Cuba isn't as bad as most latin america countries to live at.

Comment

How do you know this?

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
      What happened to Bradley Manning, why he was sentenced 35 years in his own country for telling the truth about disgusting military acts? Isn't that free speech? Oh it is the USA that has done that so its fine, but if it was Castro he is the devil. Castro ain't perfect, but Cuba isn't as bad as most latin america countries to live at.

Comment

cuba doesn't really have the means to kill people outside of their own country. it's impossible to know how many people they've killed inside of cuba. historically, many of the dictatorships under communism [fascism as well,] have practiced genocide. it's only after their leadership has been removed that we've been able to get an idea of what dictatorships have been doing to their people. we still don't know how many people stalin killed, but there are estimates from 20-60 million.

comparing the united states, an imperfect leadership, but one that operates with at least a degree of transparency, to a communist dictatorship is pretty laughable. i don't know why you even brought it up

anecdotally, you can ask a cuban living in miami about the contrast between cuba and the united states. they don't often go home.

Comment

Originally posted by wahoo View Post
          How do you know this?
          Free education, free healthcare, super low criminal rates, no drug cartels, no rich vs poor society. I know Cuba has to improve a lot in many areas, but its bard to do since it is comercially sanctioned by the USA, cant do much.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            cuba doesn't really have the means to kill people outside of their own country. it's impossible to know how many people they've killed inside of cuba. historically, many of the dictatorships under communism [fascism as well,] have practiced genocide. it's only after their leadership has been removed that we've been able to get an idea of what dictatorships have been doing to their people. we still don't know how many people stalin killed, but there are estimates from 20-60 million.

comparing the united states, an imperfect leadership, but one that operates with at least a degree of transparency, to a communist dictatorship is pretty laughable. i don't know why you even brought it up

anecdotally, you can ask a cuban living in miami about the contrast between cuba and the united states. they don't often go home.
            You are saying that communism means dictatorship and mass genocide? Hitler wasnt communist, he even fought USSR... Most Cubans in Miami would never return to Cuba, thats true. But how many central american residents in the USA are willing to go back to their nations?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Who knows what's really going on here? Maybe those commie fucks think Robeisy is getting ready to bounce. That kid needs to make it to the U.S. He can be a star.
              I would say there is a good chance you hit it right on the button. every international event seems to have defectors...can't blame them for wanting a better life. I remember even a few girl soccer players left here in Edmonton. went to the lobby to get some ice in the hotel ....BAM out the back door & ended up somewhere in the states. I believe cuba wouldn't send their best players & the board (whatever the international group who overseas these events)threatened to ban cuba all together if they did not field their best teams possible.

Comment

Free education, free healthcare, super low criminal rates, no drug cartels, no rich vs poor society. I know Cuba has to improve a lot in many areas, but its bard to do since it is comercially sanctioned by the USA, cant do much.
                I been there 11 times & thought the same thing until my last trip to varadero. there was a outlaw bike gang there. Harley's, all latin, with the 1% MC patches & they were called los Americanos or something along those lines. they had big boys protecting the bikes & when they went to the bathroom their prospects were guarding the bathroom while they were inside. I don't know if they came from another country but I know the tattoo shop just outside town was asking me if I was HA or bandido... saw a guy with a no taco sign sticker(HA's wear it representing no bandidos) too. theses organizations have long arms. maybe just a puppet gang that was on vacation but it was the first time I seen that there...
                Last edited by joe strong; 01-30-2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Free education and health care but doesn't mean that it's good, a lot of stabbing, assaults, rapes, stealing that you don't heard cus no freedom of press
                  no rich vs poor but it is the government vs who doesn't like the government
                  that is worst, communist cuba is a ****hole

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    I been there 11 times & thought the same thing until my last trip to varadero. there was a outlaw bike gang there. Harley's, all latin, with the 1% MC patches & they were called los Americanos or something along those lines. they had big boys protecting the bikes & when they went to the bathroom their prospects were guarding the bathroom while they were inside. I don't know if they came from another country but I know the tattoo shop just outside town was asking me if I was HA or bandido... saw a guy with a no taco sign sticker(HA's wear it representing no bandidos) too. theses organizations have long arms. maybe just a puppet gang that was on vacation but it was the first time I seen that there...
                    Cuba's crime rate is way below the rest of latin america.

Comment

Originally posted by wahoo View Post
                      Free education and health care but doesn't mean that it's good, a lot of stabbing, assaults, rapes, stealing that you don't heard cus no freedom of press
                      no rich vs poor but it is the government vs who doesn't like the government
                      that is worst, communist cuba is a ****hole
                      Cuba has the best latin american docs hands down. They do researches to find multiple causes and cures. Which latin american country is more advanced than Cuba in health and medicine category? They send thousands of docs to most 3rd world latin countries. They recently sent 4K docs to brasil at rural areas where docs are barely seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X