Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan Zaveck vs. Keith Thurman: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith Thurman will win. I'll take bets.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-10-2013, 11:27 AM.

Comment

He doesn't just have power, he has some technical know how as well.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-10-2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Becuz of cut. Yeah.

Looked like he was coming on and Berto was beginning to gas.

You can looked it up if you want daggy
        I do agree here. In fact I thought Zaveck was far more effective than Berto. If the headbutts hadn't opened his face up, I'm sure he would have 1. He landed the cleaner more effective blows while Berto wailed away at air.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I'm looking forward to this one, it should be a war.

What's your prediction?
          This fight on then!? Hadnt heard but im looking forward to it!!!

I really like both these guys, but i think all the momentum is with Thurman who looks the fresher harder punching fighter of the two. Could see Zaveck busting up like in the Berto fight. Sh$t who knows.... Cant wait though!

Comment

Thurman TKO7

Comment

isn't Zaveck high in the IBF's rankings? would a win for Merman here vault him into the IBF picture?

i'm not very fond of Merman. at all.

Comment

Zaveck actually look decent against Berto. The problem he'll have with Thurman is being to slow to get inside where he has to be to win. Thurman is good at keeping his punching space which is a highly underated talent(if someone could only teach it to Quillin). He'll overwhelm Zaveck in about 7 or 8.

Comment

I think Zaveck will KO Thurman. It's a shame he had to take a L in the Berto fight.

Awesome fight though and excellent matchup

Comment

Thurman is going to destroy him. He wants to make a statement - he's ready for the big boys. Thurman will be the first one to KO Jan Zaveck.

This fight will be very one-sided. I just hope people will give Thurman some credit when the fight is over.

Comment

I got Thurman by KO, hopefully before round 7.

Zaveck is getting old and Thurman is just a beast. Like it or not, Thurman is the future of boxing. Like he says, he's a REAL welterweight, 5'10"/5'11" solid 147lbs. Tons of amateur experience and his professional experience is getting up there. I think this will be easy work for Keith.

Comment

Working...
                      X