Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez Jr. talks being rocked in last fight and future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No thanks, I'm not drinking that Koolaid.
    Last edited by richardt; 01-05-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Benavidez is a hype job if there ever was one. A) instead of fighting on ShowBox like so many other fighters have fought where unbeatens fight unbeatens like Fortuna, Chris Martin, and endless others - this hype job fights 17-7, 4-4-2, 6-9-0, 14-17-1 record fighters and B) one of them had him out on his feet. No thanks, I'm not drinking that Koolaid. His team obviously has very little confidence in him, unlike other fighters teams or he would have been pitted against guys with a heartbeat like the HUNDREDS of fighters on ShoBox who stepped up and took on equals. Like 15-0 against 18-0, 22-1 vs 14-0, 10-0 vs 12-0 fighters. Since when the fuk was a 6-9-0 fighter anywhere close to his equal!!!
      Last edited by richardt; 01-05-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Damn this kid is every he for sure going to be the next sugar ray robinson but that dont even measure his potential correctly cause he will become greater!

robinson would eat that shot for breakfast, lol.

truthfully, he'd never take that shot, and was a better defensive fighter than many, including myself, give him credit for.

i like benavidez. he's got a very well rounded game and his boxing looks the part. unfortunately his hands are like glass, and will probably have an ill effect on his career if they're giving him so many problems this early.

Comment

benavidez has a glass jaw.He gets hit way to much.Dude was out on
          his feet.If it was ten rounds,He would of lost.

Comment

Working...
          X