Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the whole Pacquiao Good Guy Role Scripted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I AM BAKLA
    it is ok, he is normal person, he is the best boxer the universe has ever seen, and he brings happiness to the poor people, so he can be excused about this.

he is just so great and so religious that even the bible doesnt count for him, dont you guys inderstand? he prays in public so people will follow how he does. he is making praying popular again.

it is impossible for him to be a hypocrite. hes too good of a boxer to be a hypocrite.

yes that is right.

his victory was so big and so impressive that he was just too happy, that he even forgot to pray.

all the cameraman did was just remind him to pray and give thanks to god for blessing him with his powers and the victory. it is normal that you can forget after such an amazing win.

it is just obvious you guys have not met a filipino.

i am very proud to be a pacquiao fan.
    Great, another Pac worshiper.

My neighbors are filipino and are nothing like the Pac-fanatics here

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Great, another Pac worshiper.

My neighbors are filipino and are nothing like the Pac-fanatics here
      the guy is not pinoy. his user name is meant to mock pinoys.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        ...GTFOH man!!!....Hatton was in a mini coma so he wasn't about to talk to nobody but God....and it was a 2nd round KO...time delay?!?...pressed for time?!?...yea ok!!

Manny may be a good dude...just like Floyd may be a good dude as well as B.Hop, Roy, Wlad, Cotto, Froch, Ward, Sergio,...you get my drift!!!....but we've NEVER seen some camera clown drop them down to their knees with a finger signal...c'mon man...that ish was fake...just admit it!!
        Lmao he went down quicker with that signal than a **** star.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          ...GTFOH man!!!....Hatton was in a mini coma so he wasn't about to talk to nobody but God....and it was a 2nd round KO...time delay?!?...pressed for time?!?...yea ok!!

Manny may be a good dude...just like Floyd may be a good dude as well as B.Hop, Roy, Wlad, Cotto, Froch, Ward, Sergio,...you get my drift!!!....but we've NEVER seen some camera clown drop them down to their knees with a finger signal...c'mon man...that ish was fake...just admit it!!
          I remember watching some of pacman's old fight and he always go the to corner and do his prayer, there wasn't no hbo then.. Sure that match at the end when the hbo camera guy was telling PAC to go down but I think it was more like a reminder.

Comment

PAC always does his prayer, the hbo crew see's this and know they can live off of it so they took pac's humble personality and ran with it.

Comment

I had a change of heart on this. If by Pacquiao promoting his noble image inspires others then it can't be that bad. If Manny brings hope and inspiration to those neglected by the world and society, by promoting this noble image then its cool.

Apparently this also inspires arrogance like the pac fan's on this site, but if it means to have to deal with a few bad apples to inspire hope to the great majority then War Manny. I support Manny for the sake of the people who look up at Manny as an inspiration to improve their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by I AM BAKLA
                yes. just like i said.

his victory was so big and so impressive that he was just too happy, that he even forgot to pray.

all the cameraman did was just remind him to pray and give thanks to god for blessing him with his powers and the victory. it is normal that you can forget after such an amazing win.
                I wouldnt say he forgot, they just announced he won so he was walking back to his corner with his arms raised and that's when one of the hbo crew motion for him to do his prayer. So it wasn't like he forgot, he just won. Like I said PAC have been doing his prayer thing way before hbo but hbo knew that they can live off his image so they took that and ran with it.

Comment

never bite the hand that feeds....

Comment

yes, and same goes for lot's of athletes that depends on their name as a brand.
                    Floyd does the same, but he seems somewhat confused. Trying to go for the clean good guy at one time while using a cartoonish heel character to promote his fights.

It's working.

Comment

Some of the responses in this thread are comical.

Comment

Working...
                      X