No announcement yet.

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions - Arrowhead Fightcard Confirmations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions - Arrowhead Fightcard Confirmations

These are the fighters that I have available for January 22, 2012. Listed after the fighters name will be that fighters records and how much is being offered for the bout. If you would like to negotiate another fighter please post in this thread. List the bout desired and as long as you are to post up first the bout is yours..........

Gilbert Baptist (4-10-2(2).......... 35k/6 rounds
    Swede Berglund (5-10-1(2)....... 35k/6rounds
    HankCasey (11-3-2(2).............. 275k/10 rounds
    Bert Colima (9-7(4).................. 75k/10 rounds
    George Duke (7-4-5(1)............. 75k/8 rounds
    Cefereno Garcia (9-5-2(3)......... 75k/8 rounds
    Kingsley Ikeke (7-7-2(3)........... 55k/8 rounds
    JohnDavid Jackson (4-10-2)....... 35k/6 rounds
    Danny Perez (10-5-1(7)............75k//8 rounds
    Bobby Jones (9-4-3(2)..............150k/10 rounds
    Vern Lester (3-12-1(2).............. 35k/6 rounds
    (#9)Bert Lytell (11-0-5(1).........525k/10 rounds
    Sheik Rangal (2-9-5)................. 35k/6 rounds
    Rudy Robles (6-7-3(4)............... 45k/6 rounds
    Dave Shade (13-1-4(6).............245k/10 rounds
    Joe Thomas (10-3-3(5)............. 85k/10 rounds
    Arron Wade (9-7(1) ................. 45k/8 rounds
    John Locisaro (1-14(1).............. 20k/6 rounds
    Wilbert McClure (5-8-4)............. 35k/6 rounds
    Joe Ridone (3-13(1).................. 35k/6 rounds

Choose your opponents wisely as there are records of fighters that belittle their actually abilities.............Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions
    Last edited by Rockin'; 01-13-2012, 10:02 AM.

As manager of Andy Lee, I would like to sign for him to fight MW Vern Lester for the offered purse of 30k. Upon studying tape of the fighter, we believe this would be an idea fight for Andy Lee. Vern appears to possess a very weak punch, and marginal boxing ability. He is a come forward, relentless, aggressive fighter, and coupled with Andy Lee's outside fighting style, we believe this bout would result in an exciting fight, and impressive KO for Lee in his debut!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      As manager of Andy Lee, I would like to sign for him to fight MW Vern Lester for the offered purse of 30k. Upon studying tape of the fighter, we believe this would be an idea fight for Andy Lee. Vern appears to possess a very weak punch, and marginal boxing ability. He is a come forward, relentless, aggressive fighter, and coupled with Andy Lee's outside fighting style, we believe this bout would result in an exciting fight, and impressive KO for Lee in his debut!
      It's signed. Andy Lee vs Jimmy "Top Row" Allen, 10 rounds - January 22, 2012 for 30k. Good luck Pugly!! ..........Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions
      Last edited by Rockin'; 01-12-2012, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        It's signed. Andy Lee vs Jimmy "Top Row" Allen, 10 rounds - January 22, 2012 for 30k. Good luck Pugly!! ..........Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions
        whoa hold up! i did my scouting on vern lester, and he was chosen and signed for 30k! we have already been working on preparing for his style! this would require a complete change in the dynamics of our training camp, and with only two weeks to go, it wouldn't be fair!

Comment

one more thing WOCKIN WOBBY! sorry to keep asking, but im really interested in this concept! and i want to ensure i do everything correct. . .

im assuming this will only be a 4 round fight as it is andy lee's debut fight? is this correct? APOLOGIES if you stated the round length, and i forgot/missed it. . but i want to make sure on the amount of rounds the fight is to get my sparring right.

Comment

whoa hold up! i did my scouting on vern lester, and he was chosen and signed for 30k! we have already been working on preparing for his style! this would require a complete change in the dynamics of our training camp, and with only two weeks to go, it wouldn't be fair!
            If you did any real scouting at all you would find that Jimmy "Top Row" Allen is Vern Lesters alias, relax........

one more thing WOCKIN WOBBY! sorry to keep asking, but im really interested in this concept! and i want to ensure i do everything correct. . .

im assuming this will only be a 4 round fight as it is andy lee's debut fight? is this correct? APOLOGIES if you stated the round length, and i forgot/missed it. . but i want to make sure on the amount of rounds the fight is to get my sparring right.
            I like the idea. All bouts will be scheduled for 6-10 rounds excluding title bouts which will be 15 rounds..............Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 01-13-2012, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X