Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I wrong in believing Chisora deserves the shot more than Haye??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I wrong in believing Chisora deserves the shot more than Haye??

After all Dereck Chisora, was 'let down' twice by Wlad pulling out of fights with him, then he goes on to lose a very close and in a lot of peoples eyes a 'robbery' against Helenius.

On the other hand, David Haye, lost to Wlad and has since disappeared, so Vitali is right to give the shot to Chisora first, he is more deserving..

Of course not. Haye doesn't deserve **** after his lame-duck performance on July 2. He's lucky Vitali's hatred of him is so strong that he's even considering giving him a chance at redemption, and another big payday. The HW division is terrible, and Chisora's nothing special, but he's probably one of the most eligible guys to get a shot and he's coming off an impressive performance.

Comment

Your absolutley correct. If not for his mouth and general obnoxiousness, Haye would not get a second chance after laying that egg against Wlad and doing NOTHING since that.

Comment

Chisora beat helenius. Anybody with eyes can see that, only completely biased Fins/Saurland employees will say otherwise so I say yes he does deserve it more than haye. Plus added to that is the fact that he had a fight with Wlad scheduled which he missed out on due to wlad getting an injury. So I say give the guy his shot he deserves it.

Comment

Chisora got royally screwed. Id be pissed. Wlad pulls out, get robbed now you gotta fight vital the tougher klitchsko. Its like damn man he atleast had a shot at wlad. Now he has to take the beating of his life from vital who he cant hurt, cant outbox, just get punished. Hopefully this leads to Helenius vs Wlad. I wanna see Helenius put him to sleep.

Comment

Chisora deserves it a hundred times more than Haye, who wants to be asked and persuaded for a title shot (!)

Comment

Originally posted by Full Clip View Post
              Chisora got royally screwed. Id be pissed. Wlad pulls out, get robbed now you gotta fight vital the tougher klitchsko. Its like damn man he atleast had a shot at wlad. Now he has to take the beating of his life from vital who he cant hurt, cant outbox, just get punished. Hopefully this leads to Helenius vs Wlad. I wanna see Helenius put him to sleep.
              Helenius is not the man to beat wlad

Comment

He's definitely more deserving than Haye.

But am I the only one who thinks its odd that a guy who has now lost 2 of his last 3 (yes I'm fully aware he was robbed against Thor but that's another story) get's a world title shot?

Really shows the state of heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  Helenius is not the man to beat wlad
                  Watch it happen the man has bricks for hands. Chisora just caught him on a bad night. Its a learning experience. Luckily he came out with the win.

And of course chisora deserves the shot more. Haye didnt even deserve a shot at Wlad nevertheless now at the better klitchsko. I just wanted to see Vital knock him the hell out cold.

Comment

Chisora deserves it much more than Haye.

Comment

Working...
                    X