Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good interview.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      He'll probably have more to say after he watches the fight and after this BS duck by Arum.
      You think he hasn't watched the fight? He has probably watched it a million times by now but his ego won't allow him to admit it.

Comment

floyd is the man man

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          "If he's having a problem with Marquez, I mean, Marquez is a good counterpuncher, but I'm the best to ever do it. We knew where Marquez was at. When Mayweather was dominating the sport, Marquez was also dominating way back when. Marquez didn't just pop up out of the blue. A majority of the great ones all went to the Olympics, American fighters and other fighters that come from other countries...All these guys had went to the Olympics and they knew these guys were something special from the beginning. I mean, it's hard for me to just know that a guy can go from a C+ fighter to an A+ fighter...other fighters have to throw 10, 20 and 30-punch combinations. I don't. I'm a sharpshooter. I know where to place the shots and, like I said, I know when to fold and when to hold," stated undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather, who talked more about the outcome of Pacquiao vs. Marquez III, recent accusations made about him, and much more. Check it out! READ MORE
          Floyd, where are you at the age of 24? Did you know at the age of 24 Pacquiao was already a 3 divisions champ, a 2 lineal champ and a WBC champ at the age of 19? Even though at such a young age C+ fighter Pacquaio was already more accomplished to you.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            dont flatter yourself floyd.....jmm is 10 x better the counterpuncher you are....all you have is a right pullcounter...jmm can counter with every punch there is in the book, from counter jab , to counter hooks, to counter straight, to uppercuts with both hands, etc....jmm is way more versatile in counterpunching than you will ever be..and jmm does these againsts an atg / the #1 p4p fighter in the world..i do admit that floyd has the best right pullcounter in the game tho, but thats it.... he is no match to jmm in this department....

combination punching skills?....is that even debatable who's better?..cmon now....your defense is good floyd but your offensive skills aint all that impressive... real talk..
            This real talk is coming from Boxingscene's version of Skip Bayless AKA Puga Lederman!!!!!

I dont think anybody cares, sorry buddy!!!

Comment

So when does Floyd man up and step in the ring with Pacquiao? Marquez did it 3 times already, and also lost 3 times. Time to stop being a keyboard warrior, and start walking the walk.

Who's going to buy Floyd's PPV's after the sucker punch incident?

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
                So when does Floyd man up and step in the ring with Pacquiao? Marquez did it 3 times already, and arguably won 2 and definitely won the 3rd time. Time to stop being a keyboard warrior, and start walking the walk.

Who's going to buy Floyd's PPV's after the sucker punch incident?
                There you go fixed it for you!

Comment

He's probably gotta be a bit more careful about what he says about Poochio in interviews from now on; he don't want another defamation case on him.

& LOL @ the part he says he lets the negative goes in one ear & out the other. C'mon bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                    Juan Manuel Marquez is a Toyota Echo

Floyd Mayweather is a Toyota Prius

Either way both are better than Manny Pacquiao
                    i guess you don't hear about Toyota TAMARAW which is PAC!!! lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                      "If he's having a problem with Marquez, I mean, Marquez is a good counterpuncher, but I'm the best to ever do it. We knew where Marquez was at. When Mayweather was dominating the sport, Marquez was also dominating way back when. Marquez didn't just pop up out of the blue. A majority of the great ones all went to the Olympics, American fighters and other fighters that come from other countries...All these guys had went to the Olympics and they knew these guys were something special from the beginning. I mean, it's hard for me to just know that a guy can go from a C+ fighter to an A+ fighter...other fighters have to throw 10, 20 and 30-punch combinations. I don't. I'm a sharpshooter. I know where to place the shots and, like I said, I know when to fold and when to hold," stated undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather, who talked more about the outcome of Pacquiao vs. Marquez III, recent accusations made about him, and much more. Check it out! READ MORE

Comment

Working...
                      X