Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have Yahoo mail accounts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who have Yahoo mail accounts...

Anybody having any trouble logging in right now? my account won't take my password. it won't let me generate a new one, or retreive my current one. and the account support can't help me for 24 hours...

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
    Anybody having any trouble logging in right now? my account won't take my password. it won't let me generate a new one, or retreive my current one. and the account support can't help me for 24 hours...
    somebody in your mailbox must have opened a virus and it's infecting a bunch of users. Somebody in my hotmail did the same thing. Now I am locked out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      somebody in your mailbox must have opened a virus and it's infecting a bunch of users. Somebody in my hotmail did the same thing. Now I am locked out of that.
      Hmmm or possibly someone hacked it or got into it somehow and changed all your passwords and *****

Comment

not sure bout loggen in i was on already but mine seems to work fine

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Hmmm or possibly someone hacked it or got into it somehow and changed all your passwords and *****
          possibly, they would have found jack **** in that email. anyway yahoo gave me the option of having a new password sent but the email address that i used had already been shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            possibly, they would have found jack **** in that email. anyway yahoo gave me the option of having a new password sent but the email address that i used had already been shut down.
            Oh ok

Yea i had a little problem a month ago where my password was changed and the account was locked and i had to answer like 20 questions i had set up to retrieve the password

Comment

Working...
            X