Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Timothy Bradley fare against Victor Ortiz at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Size is gonna play a big factor.

I still see Timmy beating him but Timmy won't be backing up 160 lbs Ortiz like he backed up Alexander.

Agree, it'll be tough no doubt, I'm sure we can all agree Bradley is the better all around fighter, it's Ortiz's size that may cause problems. What I like is Bradley's foot speed in this match up, it'll help him stay off the ropes and when Victor does get him in close, Bradley has a good enough inside game to handle himself well.

Tim will have to work in this one, be active but cautious at the same time.

Comment

Timmy's usual tactics wont work, he'll be diving in trying to use his head and **** and Ortiz qould just murk him with power shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
        Could be talking about Bradley there......

Ortiz wins for me providing he doesn't have any 'heart' issues. The only chance Bradley has is if Ortiz freaks out at all the headbutts and dirty tactics.

(What Ortiz he said after the Mayweather fight still makes me question his heart)
        Judah all over again...

Bradley is the superior boxer, and would smother Ortiz all night for the decision win. It would only be interesting because Bradley may not translate to 147 well, but that's the only question.

Comment

Only one person that can beat ortiz at 147

Comment

I honestly don't know who would win. But I know Ortiz is a tall order for any jr welterweight moving up. As of right now I believe Ortiz deserves the benifit of the doubt until a 140lber moves up & actually does beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hisoka_ View Post
              Personally, I think Bradley takes it
              this is what's ******ed about boxing messageboards.

after Berto, every1 would say Ortiz > Bradley. after Floyd, a bunch of people are going to say Bradley > Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Hisoka_ View Post
                All hate aside, looking at both of their styles, taking size into consideration, how would Bradley fare against Ortiz?

Personally, I think Bradley takes it but how do you guys think the fight plays out?
                Bradley schools Ortiz over 12 rds,Bradley by UD..

Comment

I think Ortiz KOs himself headbutting that big dome of Bradley.

Comment

Victor Ortiz by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
                      bradley cannot box. ortiz will KO him
                      But Ortiz can box is what ya saying??LOL this fool must have just started watching boxing,how was his boxing skills in the Peterson and Maidana fights??Because from then till now Ortiz is the same fighter...

Comment

Working...
                      X