Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why I will NEVER support pre season polls.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why I will NEVER support pre season polls.

This weekend is the exact reason preseason polls suck. Auburn is blowing out the "16th ranked" Mississippi State out of the water. Sure you say, okay Mississippi State will be unranked, which they will be, but they will then slide Auburn back into the rankings. Auburn is a fuking joke this year. They should of lost to Utah State and are clearly not a top 25 program but due to a high preseason rank, mind you teams haven't even strapped up, they will be ranked. Preseason rankings are complete and utter trash. Stop ranking teams till week 6 for christ sakes. College Football and Basketball are the only sport that cares about what you did in the past. Fuk these frauds and here's to Michigan returning and laying an absolute smackdown on that pathetic conference.

And before the typical SEC homers chime in(you know who you are) and say the Big 10 sucks I'd like to remind you of a few things. I'm a Michigan fan, I could careless how our rivals or conference do. It makes my blood boil that you root for your rivals. Two and most importantly the Big10 is ABOVE 500 against the SEC since the 2000s and pretty much every era in bowl games, head to head. Fuk SEC logic of our team won the NC so we are all the greatest. BOOM you're on blast!

Comment

most knowledgeable fans don't put much merit in preseason polls.

the media tried to hype up boise last year because they beat virgina tech (who was top 10 ranked in preseason polls), then v-tech went on to lose to james madison at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Jab View Post
        most knowledgeable fans don't put much merit in preseason polls.

the media tried to hype up boise last year because they beat virgina tech (who was top 10 ranked in preseason polls), then v-tech went on to lose to james madison at home.
        Understand but it was one of the reasons a 2 loss LSU team was able to compete in the NC a few years back. Had no preseason polls existed they would of never made it to the game because they would of been buried. Not to mention teams they played get past "love" which hype them up even higher. Take LSU for example that year, say they started off top 5, lose, they fall to 15. Then they beat an overrated and hype job Florida they are back in the top 5 but then lose again and still stay in top 10 because of some myth that these teams are great is trash. The SEC has and will always be an overrated conference spearheaded by one really good team and a bunch of hype jobs to propel that team to the highest rankings.

BAMA is getting railroaded by a middle of the road PSU team right now.

Comment

I can't wait for Michigan to throttle Alabama next year in redneck ville. Saban was a **** coach in MSU. Either the SEC is a joke or Saban started flipping bills because that dude can't coach worth a ****.

Comment

Working...
          X