Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because of David Haye, UK fans will now have to pay to watch Pacquiao-Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because of David Haye, UK fans will now have to pay to watch Pacquiao-Margarito

Both fights are on 11/13.

Sky would have broadcast Pacquiao-Margarito for free just like they had broadcast Mayweather-Mosley and Pacquiao-Clottey for free.

It is no coincidence that Haye is fighting Harrisson on 11/13. He knows that the only way to sell the fight is to have it on the same date as a big US fight.

UK fans will now have to lay down 15 quid to watch Pacquiao-Margarito.

I care because here in The Netherlands, I have the Sky channel illegally. So I can't watch PPV fights. Because of the meaningleass Haye-Harrisson fight I won't be able to watch Pacquiao-Margarito now.

I'm slowly turning 180 on Haye. I was a fan but I'm now becoming a hater.

Serves you right for watching it illegaly.

Comment

1. u dont know what being a hater means if u admit to being one. being a hater is to hate someone out of jealousy, they got shit and you dont so you hate them cuz your petty.

2. having a fight on a certain date isnt a reason to dislike someone.

3. there are several real reasons to dislike haye these days, like fighting harrison for example no matter what date it is.

4. you was gonna watch pacquiao-margarito?
      Last edited by #1Assassin; 09-04-2010, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
        Serves you right for watching it illegaly.
        Theres no other way to watch fights here in The Netherlands.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          1. u dont know what being a hater means if u admittedly admitts to being one. being a hater is to hate someone out of jealousy, they got shit and you dont so you hate them cuz your petty.

2. having a fight on a certain date isnt a reason to dislike someone.

3. there are several real reasons to dislike haye these days, like fighting harrison for example no matter what date it is.

4. you was gonna watch pacquiao-margarito?
          1. I dont hate Haye because I'm jealous. I hate Haye because he keeps on lying and not fighting meaningful fights.

2. It's not the sole reason just like I said above.

3. I dislike him for both

4.Yeah, I was gonna watch Pacquiao-Margarito if it was for free. DUH !! who wouldn't.

Comment

**** off you ass holes sky sports, if this is true i am going to throw a brick threw your windows and then run like a *****

Comment

Ha, I ain't paying for this joke of a fight No way.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                1. I dont hate Haye because I'm jealous. I hate Haye because he keeps on lying and not fighting meaningful fights.

2. It's not the sole reason just like I said above.

3. I dislike him for both

4.Yeah, I was gonna watch Pacquiao-Margarito if it was for free. DUH !! who wouldn't.
                1. then your not a hater.

being a hater is not just to hate someone but to do it out of jealousy, theres a diffrence between hating someone and being a hater.

im just saying bcuz the word hater is thrown around so much and the vast majority of ppl around here dont even know what it means.

4. anyone who knows a good fight when they see one? its a mismatch, why waste your time? all of hayes recent meaningless fights are better than pac-margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Theres no other way to watch fights here in The Netherlands.
                  ...Seriously? Can you watch youtube?

Comment

it only 15 quid stop crying.

Comment

Working...
                    X